Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom Marine

Your favorite Web Comics (likely NSFW)

perry bible fellowship is cool, but I don't spend much time reading webcomics.

xkcd is sucky unfunny astroturf spam lazily made of stick figures. Whoever is behind its advertising tried to make a meme "obligatory xkcd". Like you'll be browsing slashdot or ycombinator (both of which are elite controlled intentionally broken and dumbed down trainwrecks by now) and you'll see someone post a link there with anchor text "obligatory xkcd", wtf? Its never funny; it never even makes any sense. Probably a bunch of sock puppets posting that crap.
There was another popular webcomic equally crap but forgot what it was called.

I like xkcd. Despite the minimalist art and frequent lack of humor.

I haven't been really reading any comics. Every now and then I read Sinfest, and I keep up with my friends' comic deartoadington.com/]Dear Toadington. I want to like Homestuck but there's just too much fucking reading. Problem Sleuth was fucking amazing though.

Doom Marine said:

Hipster Hitler is another good one.

nay on that one, it's mostly shallow weak punchlines saved by HITLER LOL. yay for girl genius and smbc.

Electric retard is a great dose of your satire/dark comedy hitler needs though, by our very own sadly banned sigvatr. Maybe hitler was just very fashion-conscious and his whole agenda was to make that style of mustache go out of style by linking it to over the top notoriety.

gggmork said:

Electric retard is a great dose of your satire/dark comedy hitler needs though, by our very own sadly banned sigvatr. Maybe hitler was just very fashion-conscious and his whole agenda was to make that style of mustache go out of style by linking it to over the top notoriety.

Sadly the site closed.

Un-ban sigvatr, you fascists!

Eh, if his maps were as mediocre and boring as his comics, nothing of value is lost.

darknation said:

*comic image*

Hell yes, I loved your comic series.

I'm not really into webcomics, but I do check out Cyanide and Happiness daily.