Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gruson

Doom Reaper Collection is COMPLETE!

Gruson said:

Thanks Dusty,

You are still the Doom Reaper King! It's nice owning the complete set again plus the two Cyberdemons!

You mentioned a while back that you were working on obtaining some other cool stuff. Did you ever get anything new?

Also, sending you the information now.

Hi Jeff,

I may be the Doom Reaper King but this thread is all about your new collection. Happy to see such a great collection in appreciative hands where they belong.

I do have 1 new item, its extraordinarily unique. ONE of ONE, and verified in writing by Ed, the co-owner of Reaper.

There's still a few others I'm working on, but have encountered some unanticipated delays in negotiation. Due to the exclusiveness of what I'm working on, I can't say more at this time. But when/if I land this collection, it will truly be the ultimate. I'm not really sure where I'd go from there, as I can't think of anything that would top what I'm working on.

Cheers,

Dusty
P.S. will answer your Facebook as soon as I have a minute, getting ready for some large races/events right now and I'm slammed.

On 3/12/2013 at 1:56 AM, Dusty said:

Hi Jeff,

I may be the Doom Reaper King but this thread is all about your new collection. Happy to see such a great collection in appreciative hands where they belong.

I do have 1 new item, its extraordinarily unique. ONE of ONE, and verified in writing by Ed, the co-owner of Reaper.

There's still a few others I'm working on, but have encountered some unanticipated delays in negotiation. Due to the exclusiveness of what I'm working on, I can't say more at this time. But when/if I land this collection, it will truly be the ultimate. I'm not really sure where I'd go from there, as I can't think of anything that would top what I'm working on.

Cheers,

Dusty
P.S. will answer your Facebook as soon as I have a minute, getting ready for some large races/events right now and I'm slammed.

@Dusty Any chance you have a pic of the two different arachnotron variants side by side? I am currently searching for a direct comparison and there's nothing to be found anywhere. Very frustrating.

Did these come painted, or did someone paint them custom for you? Wow, they rock!