This looks really good and promising. I hope it get up really fast and also, never run out of support. My first Doom game was in fact, Doom 3. So, I did not start whit the daddys of FPS games (DoomI and II) but I did start with one hell of a game for the time. As you say, It has is flaws, but the game was overral, fantastic. Damn the game was REALLY scary when I play it, specially because of the Satanic Theme and all the weird sounds. But I still love it.

Good luck In this proyect, hope it becomes one true hell of a mod! 

spidermastermind_brainjiggle.gif

5 people like this

Where... the hell did you get that arachnotron gif, and who created that model? It's fucking amazing.

1 person likes this

It says

Model and textutes by RtH, rig and animation by klonsemann.

We have an arachnotron, yes. We showed it briefly once in a vid several years back. Ours (and it looks like this one as well) were both modeled after some concept art of the arachnotron for Doom 3 that never made it into the game. Ours only has four legs, though, and isn't as generally hi poly as this one seems to be.

Once again guys, keep it up. These sorts of projects are so difficult to see to the end, but clearly you guys are dedicated.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

Phobos 2018? Awesome possum!!!1

Let's hope so. I just want to lay my hands on this sexiness, goddammit!

2 people like this