Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Megalyth

Happy birthday to ME

Hurray for me, I turned a whopping 20 years old yesterday. Just one more year and I can buy something that I've waited a long time for. I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. Fuck alcohol. I want a handgun. :) I'm not sure what kind to get, maybe something conventional like a Magnum .357, or something ghastly like a Desert Eagle .50 (though Katarhyne says they suck, I want to fire one before I make any judgements). Any suggestions?

I found out today that Eric Clapton and I share the same birthday (March 30th). That's pretty cool. Also, happy Easter and stuff. I promise I won't shoot anyone for no good reason.

Wow that was fun.

damn lots of people are having their b-days this time of year, I think I'm next, April 5th (remember that date everyone)

Anyway, happy b-day, I don't know much about guns other then how they work so I can't help you. =P

Happy Birthday Megalyth

Originally posted by orion
damn lots of people are having their b-days this time of year, I think I'm next, April 5th (remember that date everyone)

Yes indeed. Something about a "mating season" the human follows. Not sure if it's instinct-related or something induced by society.

Happy 20th, Megalyth!
/me sends you a block of cheese

Fuck alcohol. I want a handgun. :)

Hmm, make sure you know how to check the gun for bullets before you risk shooting yourself.

I'm not sure what kind to get, maybe something conventional like a Magnum .357, or something ghastly like a Desert Eagle .50 (though Katarhyne says they suck, I want to fire one before I make any judgements).

Well, according to a book I read about a number of small arms (including handguns) Katarhyne is right; Malfunctions occurs way too often among other annoying things which I can't remember right now.

Nothing is so damn annoying than pulling a trigger in anticipation of a loud *blam* to get an annoying little *click* and to see that a bullet didn't get inserted into the firing chamber the way it should.
Get a beretta - or some other clip-fed pistol ('cause guns with drums don't make that satisfying *chack* when you slam the clip into the gun - primarily because there IS no clip).

Originally posted by Captain Skippy
TEH WEHRMACHT FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

that's what I use to smoke pot with =]

Originally posted by fodders
Here ya go, I give you a coupon Go buy

What??? No minigun???
/Me cries

Originally posted by fodders
Here ya go, I give you a coupon Go buy

O.....M.....G.......no wonder terrorists have such easy access these days =)

Happy belated birthday.

Here's a nickel kid, go get yourself a real gun.

Walther.

I have a C02 powered air pistol firing .22 pellets, A Walther PPK replica, C02 is the most powerful thing you can get in Britain w/out license. It'll take care of small to medium sized vermin, foxes etc.

Walther??? Gawd that's one ugly pistol to like!