Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

The Forgotten Town

Cool map, maybe needs a bit more health. Here is a FDA. Some stuff I noticed:
[1] - I don't like this view, it looks like there is nothing behind that wall. Maybe place some buildings in the background, that would create a more realistic feel.
[2] - arrrrgh, I need that stimpack so bad!
[3] - floating tree, at first it looked ok but some moving floor made it change its position I guess.

Well, the screenshots looks very nice, indeed. The layout reminds me a bit of Heretic, and also that one swampy level in HeXen.

Played the map. Speechless. Just... 5 stars. Really, why only Memfis and schwerpunk replied? More people should play this :)

Impressive visuals, and consistent from the beginning to the end. Which is even more fascinating, considering the map is a teamwork. I have absolutely no objections against any map design, monster placement, ammo balance, use of new monsters... Everything is great. Also the searching for secrets. I finally found all three, and I don't know why, for most of the time I couldn't find the most obvious one, with the backpack.
This map has a good flow, is fun to play and I would definitely recommend it.

Keep up the good work, Plut and Chaingunner :)

Nice map, very pretty and fairly tough on UV. Those green pain elementals were bastards. I liked the mysterious mist and the twinkly music.