Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

font from Elysion.wad?

I like this texture from Elysion:

Can anyone tell me what that font is called? I'm making a map that will require barrelrunnung to reach the exit, so I want to make a similar texture that will explain the trick.

I cannot help you at searching for a font, but... why don't you just rip it from this texture you posted? You only need to export the texture in .png format (SLADE3 allows that), then edit in Photoshop or any of its freeware counterpart, and use to create your own texture?
That's what I would do on your position. Or I can actually do it for you if you want :D

You can "wall run" on any thing I'm pretty sure, but doing it mid air is a pretty cool idea. Like I've run on a row of mancubuses or something before. Try trees/lamps/whatever.

Yeah I know, but my plan is to make indestructable pushable barrels that you'll have to bring to the exit area and form a wall of some sorts. :) Then barrelrun on them. Just trying to think of some interesting tasks for the player (not "find a key to open this door").

Memfis said:

my plan is to make indestructable pushable barrels that you'll have to bring to the exit area and form a wall of some sorts. :) Then barrelrun on them.

that's sounds awesome actually, godspeed! :)