Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

WoW now free up to level 20

The closest I've gotten to playing MMOs is through Phantasy Star Online back in the day. It'd take something significantly more awesome and engaging that what I've seen with WoW to get me playing an MMO. Guild Wars 2 and PSO2 seem to be something along those lines; something more action oriented. I'd love to see an MMO which treats battles with bigass enemies like battles with bigass enemies, like where more agile classes have to climb on top to deal damage to other points of the boss, while players below assist, instead of just everybody on gound level bonking away at the dude's shins with their swords like most MMOs.

sirjuddington said:

I really don't see what's so great about that game. I tried it and it just felt so slow and clunky, not to mention laggy. It just seems like they are trying too hard to be not diablo 3.

I think that's the main selling point for me, heh. The lag is a little problematic at times, usually seems worst when there's a large pile of corpses on my screen when standing in an area with lots of plants and trees.

How is this even a new thing. They've had free trials since forever ago. I got a 14 day trial in 2005 which had a level 20 cap, and I actually managed to break the cap somehow. I'm never giving Activision money again, because they're a terrible company run by terrible people and I want them to fail. Also, my account was apparently hacked years after I stopped playing and it belongs to Chinese gold farmers now.

That being said, I have recently really been wanting to play WoW again...Burning Crusade era. But that will never happen again. ;_;7

Danarchy said:

How is this even a new thing. They've had free trials since forever ago. I got a 14 day trial in 2005 which had a level 20 cap, and I actually managed to break the cap somehow. I'm never giving Activision money again, because they're a terrible company run by terrible people and I want them to fail. Also, my account was apparently hacked years after I stopped playing and it belongs to Chinese gold farmers now.

That being said, I have recently really been wanting to play WoW again...Burning Crusade era. But that will never happen again. ;_;7

Who are you?