Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

doomsday theroies

i know it is a bit off doom, well maybey not. i have seen on here that many of u have post doomsday theroies. i think these are cool to read and think about, some even frightening. while most are extreamly unlikely or impossible others are very real. i have even seen some crazy ones that say doom is going to happen and that ID software, and other major game companies like rougue and squaresoft, are headed and run by satan and his demon hordes.

Agreed, have some of my coffee, it might cure you, or put you outta your mizzory, depending on how it...err I MEAN you feel it...DAMMIT i mean, a who cares, Im on my way to a big party/orgy ( I ain't jokin) So I gottta go, ill leave my comp on so you guys can send me IM's though, GOODBYE!!!!

I will use a chainsaw to castrate all smart people and condemn the world to apocalyptic stupidity. Every inch of space on the planet will slowly be taken up by SUVs and mini-vans until everything is destroyed in one huge car wreck.

I will use a chainsaw to castrate all smart people and condemn the world to apocalyptic stupidity. Every inch of space on the planet will slowly be taken up by SUVs and mini-vans until everything is destroyed in one huge car wreck.

TEH HORROR!!!111

Note : Apparently Gokuma's not in the "smart people" list, or at least the phrase does not reveals so...

I don't want to take over the world, if the damn D-day occurs so be it. But surely I'll be dead before it happens (????)

PEOPLE : DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR BRAINS THAT APPARENTLY FELT TO THE GROUND AS YOU WERE ENTERING THIS URL. I RECOMMEND WEARING IT FROM NOW ON.

PEOPLE : DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR BRAINS THAT APPARENTLY FELT TO THE GROUND AS YOU WERE ENTERING THIS URL. I RECOMMEND WEARING IT FROM NOW ON.

Damn... I can't seem to find my brain in the big pile...

I don't want to take over the world, if the damn D-day occurs so be it. But surely I'll be dead before it happens (????)

A large number of seperate, unrelated religions (there's a South American one, an Indian one, etc) place the end of the world around 2015. Do you really plan to be dead within the next 14 years?

unrelated religions (there's a South American one, an Indian one, etc) place the end of the world around 2015. Do you really plan to be dead within the next 14 years?

Eerrrrrhhhh... Cool !!
Let's 'CTRL+ALT+DEL' the world, and see if we can do better next time.

My perfect Doomsday:

Someone travels back in time, say, to kill Adolf Hitler's mother before he could be given birth. After that, WW2 doesn't happen, so there is no need of time travel, and the traveller won't do it in the future anymore and as such, Hitler will not be killed. This generates a big hole in the dimensions and the universe just vanishes. :)

My perfect Doomsday:

Someone travels back in time, say, to kill Adolf Hitler's mother before he could be given birth. After that, WW2 doesn't happen, so there is no need of time travel, and the traveller won't do it in the future anymore and as such, Hitler will not be killed. This generates a big hole in the dimensions and the universe just vanishes. :)

Or just lop of Hitler's genitals and feed them to Stalin.

If you traveled back in Time, no matter what you did, just by being there you could destroy all future events.

Your mere presence disturbs quantum particles, leading to a chain reaction.

Well, in theory, killing Hitler may NOT prevent the second world war, only delay it. To prevent the Second World War, you'd have to prevent the Great War, and to prevent THAT, you'd have to prevent Mercantilism, and to prevent THAT, you'd have to prevent a commercial system from emergin during the feudal era...and to prevent that, you'd have to put everyone on an equal level, which would upset the natural balance, and humans would then just die out long before the 20th century because they would no longer adapt, because if they're all on an equal level, there's no natural cycle of competiton, which is the greatest deciding factor in evolution.

So, what you're saying is that Dinosaurs should have been saved from being blown up by a huge meteor (which has never been proven), so that they would still live today? If this would have happened, Adolf Hitler would have never been born....... Or, Adolf Hitler is a dinosaur, and there's simply no way the world could have prevented WW2.

Actually, most scientists in the area of this kind of theoretical physics now believe that it's impossible for someone to go back in time and change the future.

If they tried to, they'd actually create an alternate reality; the original one, from where they came, would still be perfectly intact.

A kind of univeral failsafe, in other words.

Actually, most scientists in the area of this kind of theoretical physics now believe that it's impossible for someone to go back in time and change the future.

If they tried to, they'd actually create an alternate reality; the original one, from where they came, would still be perfectly intact.

A kind of univeral failsafe, in other words.

Hey, cool, just like in DBZ, when Future Trunk comes to the past, and assists killing the androids/ect, and then goes back to his time, and it's still the same. :) ...although he did change his time by getting strong in the past, and then kicking the poop out of the androids. ^_^

...ummm... I'll just run off now. :)

"So, what you're saying is that Dinosaurs should have been saved from being blown up by a huge meteor (which has never been proven), so that they would still live today? If this would have happened, Adolf Hitler would have never been born....... Or, Adolf Hitler is a dinosaur, and there's simply no way the world could have prevented WW2."

No, what happened to the dinosaurs was inevitable. To even suggest that at this moment in time actually would be quite stupid, because you'd have to blow up a meteor that's ten miles wide...and the shit that happened in Armageddon was a crock of shit...at this point in time it cannot be done. But then again, we can't travel back in time either. Actually, if humans went back into the dinosaur era, I think it would actually ACCELERATE their extinction, because of all of the micro-organisms that we bring with us, and thus would could accelerate our own extinction as well, because now there are new strains of virae that now have millions of years to evolve instead of one or two. And that alternate reality concept is only a theory, and I in truth don't agree with it, because everything that I do now could alter what happens tomorrow. There's so many possibilities. Those alternate reality guys are wasting their grant money, I think. And I know I shouldn't talk because I'm not scientist, but I do live in the real world, and I observe a lot of it. And as for altering time, etc., and what the outcomes could be...those are only theories oto, but they're based on what I've learned about our history.