Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrthejoshmon

lets make a BAD megawad.

Now I remember I have one more weird wad, centered on DECORATE. Shotgun would shot flames, zombiemen would shot plasma and drop armor cards looking like yellow keycards... And revenants rockets homing at THEM. No real maps though.

And one more idea, taken from Things About Doom You Just Found Out thread. Let's make the project's logo a rotated 180* doom logo and call it WOOO! (anything would be better than 'bad megawad', right? :P)

Scypek2 said:

Now I remember I have one more weird wad, centered on DECORATE. Shotgun would shot flames, zombiemen would shot plasma and drop armor cards looking like yellow keycards... And revenant rockets homing at THEM. No real maps though.

And one more idea, taken from Things About Doom You Just Found Out thread. Let's make the project's logo a rotated doom logo and call it WOOO! (anything would be better than 'bad project', right? :P)

well ok, WOOO it is, now I am a complete and utter game breaker when it comes to scripting, I just made a wad that just murders the game to a crash, I believe that is the definition of: broken :|
don't worry, the wad was put down after it killed doom, it will not appear in this.

Memfis said:

Here is my contriburion...

not that bad if you play with -nomusic and constantly punch the air.. I was half expecting the exit to be a voodoo teleport or something, ohwell :)

BaronOfStuff said:

k helo evry1 i remakeded e1l1 the hanger from doom1 hear r pix

WOW THAT IZ BETTR THN ID'Z L4ME M4P

Oh my lordy, I lawl'd at the two exit switches.

EDIT: where's the download link? I must play this masterpiece that makes John Romero's best maps your map's bitch!

You knew the danger. You both knew. But you are a carrot[or whatever fruit/vegetable that would fit the game better], so you have to obey the laws of Fruivegenia. But love has always been above laws and everything, so you had to meet with beautiful Marlene the cupcake in secret. And at some point, they found her in your country and accused of spying for Synthetics. Now you must rescue her from her prison, breaking every single rule and becoming a public enemy no. 1 in the process. But your love is stronger than everything. Let's hope it will be stronger than bullets.

will got access to computer in a couple of hours, now you can have my insane thoughts in raw unconverted format.
Edit: fixet sdupit dyping misdakes, what's going on with me?

lol I just got into making Doom wads. This sound perfect for me. Almost done with my first if you want it.

This thread has made me laugh.

BaronofStuff, your attention to bad detailing is exemplary.

And vaporizer, love the titlepic.

For even more points, I hope we see many levels that:

-Totally fail to use 'lower unpegged' on the doortrak textures.
-Have at least one ceiling merge with the sky without any height difference between them.
-Have doors that opened near sky sectors so that they seemed to vanish into the sky.
-Have a few barrels or monsters stuck in walls.
-And for mega points, put a necessary key in a secret area.

I HAVE FILES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEGA PACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LIVE!
http://www.mediafire.com/?52m7z7jd0x8blym

MY (and my brother's) SPRITING SKILLS SHOWCASE AND THE WHOLE GAME THAT WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS PROJECT BECAUSE OF BEX PATCH BUT PLAY IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S COOL AND BEACUSE I WANT IT!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ywm213nxdp905b4

Plus pics!

How map31.wad loox in vanilla

What Ghantha does to you

My brother's masterpiece Total Destruction (Alternate DM map too!!!)

Flowing in Flow shown from an angle you'll never see

That doesn't show why IDIOTIC is idiotic

Heaap crate maze you must love

Heaap wild wild west with amazing ZIMMER cactuses and more

Sorry all imp fans, your team is losing by 2 points!

Ow yes! Aha!

All that stuff is vanilla or prboom compatible, Everything except Flow and IDIOTIC is with Difficulty levels. There's more info in txt files.

Got inspired and made another map today. The ending is kinda fun I think.

BaronOfStuff said:

Nope, it's this:

Meh, I like Vaporizer's pic better.

It's finally here
DOOMGUY RACING
Boom compatible
http://www.speedyshare.com/vQ5xB/doomguy-racing.wad
Race as your favourite doomguy character round an oval(ish) course for 3 laps, record your time, do you have speed required to be the ultimate doomguy racer.
Warning wallrunning on start/finish straight may result in this
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=RfYh8zDtvdzoNM:&imgrefurl=http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/hax-a-rant-about-people-screaming-hax/&docid=KwYbpAK_y-n49M&imgurl=http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1244/HAX_4018714_lrg.jpg&w=644&h=360&ei=QQgyUaXcM8K30QWvo4DYCg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:4,s:0,i:158&iact=rc&dur=797&sig=115111870049401819093&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=300&start=0&ndsp=18&tx=94&ty=68
You will have to do another lap due to skipping important linedef :P
Note wad updated with appropriate music track.
Now this thread had wads with music from The Cure and Fleetwood Mac
Epic :D

On second thoughts this could be an excellent niche megawad idea which tests the skill of people at speedrunning and use of strafe40/50 etc. Could design a large variety of tracks, even copy real life racing circuits etc.
I think this might actually be a cool idea