Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

music in reelism

A whole slew. You could easily tell this if you ripped the files from the WAD and had WinAmp plugins for SPC and VGZ files. Conveniently, I already have and do, so here's what I see:

JRPGVille: Assorted tracks from ActRaiser, Crusader of Centy, Chrono Trigger, EVO: Search for Eden, Final Fantasies I, IV, V VI and Mystic Quest, Illusion of Gaia, Lagoon (not to be confused with Bahamut Lagoon), Romancing SaGa 2, Secret of Mana, Soul Blader/Soul Blazer and Tenchi Souzou. Not gonna get more specific than that, because there are multiple songs from each.

Astrolab: "Invasion" from Contra III: The Alien Wars; "Lucky Zone" and "Dead End Cell" from Gradius III (possibly "Cosmo Plant", "Fire Scramble", "Mechanical Base", "Sand Storm" and "In the Wind" too, not sure); "Bioplant" from Hyper Zone; the title screen for Mega-Lo-Mania; "Boomer Kuwanger" from Mega Man X; a track from Silver Surfer (probably the main stage theme); "Basement of Leo's House" from Soul Blader/Soul Blazer; "Spaceways" from Timesplitters; "Voltair" from Vortex; a track from X for the Game Boy (pretty sure it's "Tunnel Scene 1", the track that was remixed for Super Smash Bros. Brawl); and whatever "HATSOFF" is.