Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yuki Senmatsu

How do I get rid of my wads?

Hello. I'm new here. I did publish SinHout.Wad, but it had a bit of errors. Errors, lifts without sectors and forgot to remove Voodoo. Lifts does work without sectors, but not active on old engines like PrBoom. I used the Doom 2 Format. About to update the wad. Once I publish the new one, how do I get rid of old wad?

Omegalore said:

Once I publish the new one, how do I get rid of old wad?

Assuming you're using the .txt generator to create your text file - identify the wad to replace in the "Msg to archive maintainer" and "Update to" fields.

You need to let the idgames archive maintainer (Ty Halderman) know that you're uploading a new version when you submit your updated WAD. See here which details how you can do this. The easiest way is to include a line at the top of your text file with a note to do this.

Omegalore said:

Hello. I'm new here. I did publish SinHout.Wad, but it had a bit of errors. Errors, lifts without sectors and forgot to remove Voodoo. Lifts does work without sectors, but not active on old engines like PrBoom. I used the Doom 2 Format. About to update the wad. Once I publish the new one, how do I get rid of old wad?

Omegalore's signature:
I AM THE DOOM GOD! I know most of
everything of DOOM!

Hey, wait a damned minute here...