Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
protivakid

Doom versions with co-op

What ports of Doom CAME with co-op campaign? I know there are mods for the pc but I am interested in only versions that had it out of the box.

Maybe the Saturn version, although not the US release. I know there was multiplayer of some sort in the JP and EU releases, although it required two Saturns.

Console wise, what co-op supported split screen?

For SNES I googled and found this "You can have a 1 on 1 deathmatch game if you have a X-Band network but co-op is not supported."

For Saturn you are right the US release does not, and the EU / JP releases can play deathmatch only with multiple saturns, not co-op.

Archy said:

Iphone (before update)

The removal of it was the stupidest thing ever, and done poorly. They only removed it because it "didn't always work" (which was the iPhone's fault) and even though the menu option is gone, the code for it is still there, and starting the app still asks if you want to connect to a WiFi network if you aren't already.

esselfortium said:

The official... Mac versions of... Final Doom all came with co-op and deathmatch support.

There's a Mac version of Final Doom?

I can't imagine it's particularly rare or anything. I still have the cd laying around somewhere..