Hair.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Hair.

• Pulled up
    • Let down
    • Pigtails
    • Ponytail
    • Other

I somehow got into a discussion today at school about girls' hair. I was just curious, how do you all like your woman's hair?

Both ponytail and let down. Preferably the last. I'm old fashioned, I like long hair.

Let down - I prefer a woman's hair to look natural.

Originally posted by Zaldron
Both ponytail and let down. Preferably the last. I'm old fashioned, I like long hair.

Heh, I did this in a hurry so I didn't really have time to elaborate. But I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Oh, and I also forgot to add, bangs/no bangs and straight/curly?

Originally posted by Archvile64
Oh, and I also forgot to add, bangs/no bangs and straight/curly?

Bangs?

**Babylon Search**

Oh both I guess. As for curly or not, I like that hairstyle where you can identify 4 or 5 chunks of hair that slightly curls/bends, so I guess a combination of both.

I sure felt something rise....:)

Anyway, something else just hit me; what a coincidence that this poll should come up, because the girl that I have my eyes on in my English class just recently got a haircut...I must say, if I thought she looked hot before, *SCHWING!* DAMN SHE A FINE MOTHERF***A!

(I hope she's not on AOL, because if she is, she might find my profile and track my username to the forums, because I refer to myself as both my real first name [Brent] and as Crendowing. Dumbass me had to put the addy to the forums in it, but I had to put it in there to explain what "Crendowing" meant.)

Yeah she's not only "ideal" hair-wise...but I have no idea where that came from. Perhaps some raver-crazy ass Gurl page thinguie that deserves an ALoD mention...

Originally posted by Zaldron
Perhaps some raver-crazy ass Gurl page thinguie that deserves an ALoD mention...

/me shudders....reminds me of 99.9(repeating)% of the "Homepages" on AOHell Hometown. At least I used it the way it was meant to be; anyone remember the old URL to my DOOM Station? Now that I've discovered FreeWebz, I just use the 12 megs of AOL Hometown space for file storage.

I like it either cut short, or long and slightly curly. I know this one girl who has really cool long blond hair thats naturaly (i think) kind of curly.

Anybody ever read the old Tank Girl comics?

Any of those styles will do :P

Lüt said:

Anybody ever read the old Tank Girl comics?

Any of those styles will do :P

Hah I did, good choice.

Anything that suits the girl in question, I have seen anything from let down to dreadlocks or ponytails look good on girls.

What does dreadlocks look like (my lack of vocabulary strikes again!)?

fodders said:

the girl has to have very dark hair for it to look right, blonde dreadlocks just look nasty.

dsm said:

Ugly hair...

Nah: Jamaican Hair.

It really only looks good on people with black hair though, other colors look ugly.

Zaldron said:

999cop said:

Hey, you forgot the part where you add your thoughts.