Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many maps are planned? Also, what's the format may I ask? Looks pretty sweet at the moment but just one nitpick and that's the overuse of some textures at points (if that makes sense).

Watch the vid some nice ideas and I agree what springy said, need to break things up a little, like a few computer consoles or somthing

Springy said:

How many maps are planned? Also, what's the format may I ask? Looks pretty sweet at the moment but just one nitpick and that's the overuse of some textures at points (if that makes sense).

I was thinking around 10 maps. The format is vanilla, I think. I don't think I've used any features of modern source ports.
Thanks man, I'll try and vary it a bit.

zinkai said:

Watch the vid some nice ideas and I agree what springy said, need to break things up a little, like a few computer consoles or somthing

Thanks, I will try some different textures.

I think you should try to be a little more creative with the design. You put a lot of computer panels everywhere but that's like the most overused design idea ever. I'm not saying that they are bad but try not to rely on them so much because we've all seen them and they aren't impressive anymore. You need more stuff like that strange thing on the ceiling of the second room and the unusually shaped SSG area: now these are cool.

Memfis said:

I think you should try to be a little more creative with the design. You put a lot of computer panels everywhere but that's like the most overused design idea ever. I'm not saying that they are bad but try not to rely on them so much because we've all seen them and they aren't impressive anymore. You need more stuff like that strange thing on the ceiling of the second room and the unusually shaped SSG area: now these are cool.

I know what you mean, computer panels are extremely overused. Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to create more strange and unique designs.