Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Memfis

two winter speedmaps

download
4 hours per map. memwint1 - exploration style, memwint2 - trap oriented gameplay.
e: forgot to say, they are for prboom-plus -complevel 9

I've completed the first map, only to discover that I forgot to add "-record blahblah" to the batch file. FML.

Anyway, my only nitpick would be some light blue ice bricks. They look all palette-raped in the dark.

fun maps, here's some fdas. Lots of close calls in my playthroughs, the frequency of revs and AVs didn't complement my sloppy playing :)

oh yeah, those bright blue bricks did indeed look pretty weird.

Nice little maps, especially the second one. What's with the random map numbers though? Is this the beginning of a larger project?

thx for the demos. Yeah, these bricks suck at low brightness levels, I should have made tiny 255 bright sectors around them. The maps aren't at the first slot because I took them out from the speedmapping compilations, in which I participated. This is also why there are so many unused textures. I don't know how to remove them, when I ask people point me to some Slade button, then I say that it doesn't do anything to my wads but people smile and ignore me.