Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
45th Parrallel

Post your desk setup

My desk, but cleaner than it is right now by far. Also I just upgraded my case last week and it is no longer sitting on my desk. It is a massive, silenced behemoth now that weighs nearly 50 lbs. There are bookshelf speakers hidden behind the monitors.

Imgur rotated this for some reason(!?)

My main monitor is ~7yrs old and getting shitty on the sides, but is still useful because it's 16:10 and Apple don't make monitors that tall anymore. Recycled Dell to the left is a major POS but it's sufficient for work that isn't color related.

http://i.imgur.com/z97JwBI.jpg

Hah, we're about to move and my desk is a wreck right now. I'll post a picture after the move. :P

this is more of a room shot than a desktop shot but meh, can't be arsed to take one of just my desk now. :P

i used a dumb setting on my camera when taking the photo and can't be arsed to change the colour of the image, also.

Doomhuntress said:

and can't be arsed to change the colour of the image, also.

I like it more this way :) Reminds me of Evil Dead.

Also, kudos to all who don't use mouse pads.

Out of curiosity, why do people keeps thier pc open like that?
sorry for my ignorance but I've never had a pc, just laptops.

SFoZ911 said:

Out of curiosity, why do people keeps thier pc open like that?
sorry for my ignorance but I've never had a pc, just laptops.

Personally, it's because my case is a pile of shit and that's the only way to keep the important bits sufficiently ventilated. I imagine this is the reason others do it too.

I tried to take some photos of my desk set-up, but this cat kept getting in the way, and pulling tongues at me!

printz said:

Well, mine has evolved. Two monitors!! (and a cat)

You forgot to mention you have StarCraft! Never played it, but really liked Diablo 1 and 2.

Anyway, I don't have a pic of my desktop, but it's just a Windows 7 desktop with a widescreen monitor and CDs and whatnot on the desk...

When schools out, computers in!

DoomUK said:

Personally, it's because my case is a pile of shit and that's the only way to keep the important bits sufficiently ventilated. I imagine this is the reason others do it too.

In my case it's usually because I can't be bothered putting it back and forth at times when I go in there to muck around with stuff a lot. Currently it's closed for me though.

Just finished moving some stuff around on my desk. My desktop is closer to my v-drum kit now, which should make things a little less complicated for me. :)

Nothing terribly fancy, and I'm back down to a single monitor setup, unless you count the C64 monitor sitting off to the side. There is infact a C64 to go along with it... I just haven't jumped through the hoops to get it all set back up just yet.

Archy said:

@Grazza

If someone dumbasses this, I'm going to be angry.

What map is he playing? And cute white evil genius cat :).