Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alteus

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #85 - Slaughterfest 2012 (Part II)

It is time to revisit this wad again. I think everybody already knows what to expect so I don't need to say more, and if in any case you do not remember what is behind this title, Animazero's highlights of first part will refresh your memory. See you there this Thursday!

Skill: Ultra Violence
PWADs: SF2012c.wad, miekskins-r3, tskins1e, tns85
Maps: map17-26,29,35
Lives: 1
Aus session: 19:00 AEST (that's 09:00 GMT)
Euro session: 19:00 GMT (that's 15:00 EDT)
US session: 19:00 EDT (that's 23:00 GMT)
Date: 28th March 2013
More details...

In other news: If survival is not your cup of tea, FMM will play this Friday cooperative Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Also ZDS is featuring this Saturday Wrecker 4-way! Destroy your enemy power core before they destroy yours! To sum up, just to mention that every Tuesday night you can join Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays, a session with some crazy settings! (More information here). Get the latest ZDaemon and join in.

I'm guessing zdaemon turns to derp central on those maps. To badass :P
This will be fun, a date followed by a night of slaughtermaps with a dodgey A key :P

Ribbiks said:

no map30? bah :p

About map30 we are testing if server can handle it without crashing :P

Hmm some map (23?) mistakely used textures not present in final wad, so you might want to add cc4tex as well.

I just assumed zdaemon doesn't support a new enough version of zdoom that has zdoom extended nodes, is that true? Otherwise I would've updated the wad instead of waiting for the final graphics from GoS.

TimeOfDeath said:

I just assumed zdaemon doesn't support a new enough version of zdoom that has zdoom extended nodes, is that true?

Correct. It took a while for us to realize that the map did not work because of the extended nodes. So no worries about that particular map.
We'll try to add support for extended nodes in some upcoming version though ;)

Ah fair enough so map28 won't work anyway :P
Well map22 would need the use of cc4.tex if using the version c of the wad or use the one I patched up which also has the new GrainOfSalt statusbar.

Nevan said:

If Cannonball survives one of his maps Anima has to get employment as a prostitute.

I think I know a way to do it, but I'm not telling :P