Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Baron-Of-Hell

dsm...

I just realised that I haven't read Knee Deep In The Dead - Part 1
Could you get it for me? I like printing good stories about my favourite game! Oh, you asked me why you haven't seen any of my stories ages ago, it's because I haven't put them on the forums, I just wrote them and printed them :) Trust me they are pathetic! Yours are proffesionally written unlike mine! Thanks

I will post a link as soon as the option to view threads older than the ones currently displayed returns.

I'll also create a "Doom - Evil Unleashed Index" thread some time.

Seems that ling has killed all the old stories (the ones which aren't currently displayed), so I can't link you to it [edit] Nope, he hasn't killed them, just go in under user profile-edit options and change default thread view to 'show threads from last year' and voila![/edit]
There was a link to it in part 1.5, but the link is dead now so it's useless [edit]still dead!? I don't get it - the story is still available![/edit].

I will post an improved, "compiled" version of the whole story after I've finished it (I hope to have the whole story completed around this summer, but don't hold your breath).
Reposting part 1.1 would seem ridiculous as it would probably dissapear among "old" stories in a matter of weeks, so I'll just continue to post new chapters and then ultimately cook up a "compilation".

dsm said:

Seems that that bastard ling has killed all the old stories (the ones which aren't currently displayed), so I can't link you to it :-(
There was a link to it in part 1.5, but the link is dead now so it's useless.

I will post an improved, "compiled" version of the whole story after I've finished it (I hope to have the whole story completed around this summer, but don't hold your breath).
Reposting part 1.1 would seem ridiculous as it would probably dissapear among "old" stories in a matter of weeks, so I'll just continue to post new chapters and then ultimately cook up a "compilation".

That sounds like the best thing to do :)