Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StevieWolfe

This is probably the funniest damn thing I've seen in a while...

I lasted a minute and a half into that video.

"Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHA!!!"

Not to mention, that doesn't happen to be this guy, does it?

Sounds like Randy Savage on a psychotic killing spree.

I'm not really fond of Brutal Doom, but this was great.

Wasn't "Doomguy's Mind" some failed attempt at a fan fiction series that got the author whimpering as soon as he presented it here, a couple of years ago? I remember the backlash was so bad that he changed it so that it was about "Doomguy's cousin" instead, but he soon got losered/banned (?)

Can't find it though, all searches for "Doomguy's Mind" now redirect to this Brutal Doom crap.

schwerpunk said:

Maes, are you perchance referring to [Gordon] Freeman's Mind:

No, although I can see the similarity between that and the Brutal Doom ones (including the same degree of unfunny).

The one I'm talking about was more like a flash animation with some text and doomguy's head thinking stuff. Really poor stuff.

Maes said:

Wasn't "Doomguy's Mind" some failed attempt at a fan fiction series that got the author whimpering as soon as he presented it here, a couple of years ago? I remember the backlash was so bad that he changed it so that it was about "Doomguy's cousin" instead, but he soon got losered/banned (?)

Can't find it though, all searches for "Doomguy's Mind" now redirect to this Brutal Doom crap.

I said:

Not to mention, that doesn't happen to be this guy, does it?

I still can't watch this vid (thread topic) more than two minutes, I just find no humor in it

EDIT: Missed Coopersville's post :P

schwerpunk said:

Maes, are you perchance referring to [Gordon] Freeman's Mind:

It's the same guy (Ross Scott) that does Freemans mind that did the Doomguys mind Episode 7 (i.e. the vid in the original post), who did it as an April Fools joke (his site is at http://www.accursedfarms.com/).

Knowing it's a joke, I enjoyed it, and able to laugh at some of the one liners.

Technician said:

It can be taken in another context?

Surely somebody somewhere would view it as prime example of pure serious machinima art.

But I meant my original statement in a way where you watch something like Hot Tub Time Machine, only for it's name and knowing it won't be an Oscar contender, or Monty Pythons Holy Grail, not as a serious mideval drama but pure comedy classic.