Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Dubya Loves Ozzy

One is the world's most powerful man and the other is the wildman of rock. Now, God help us, they're getting together for dinner at the White House..
I hope they record their chat it could be interesting

Ozzy:Go on, mate, I fucking DARE you!
Dubya:No I can't my wife would kill me
Ozzy(thrusting a bowl in Dubya's face)Do it! It's only a fucking PRETZEL, for fuck's sake.I've eaten bats,chicken heads,bull testicles, in fact, half of London Zoo and it never hurt me!
Dubya:No Ozzy, no.I might choke and fall over and bang my head and be found with a dozen empty Budweiser bottles at my feet. And stuff.
OzzyDo it! ya Texan big girl's blouse!
Dubya:I can't. There's a War on ERROR in the White HouseI don't drink any more and bar snacks are the mother of all no-nos, a real Usama of an idea

The press keeps getting it wrong, putting Bush choked on a pretzel. He obviously passed out while choking the pretzel.

FYI, I don't think Ozzy really did bite off a bat's head. Not even a guy like him would do such a stupid thing and get rabies.

Oh, but one memorable thing he did in my hometown of San Antonio, TX was he pissed on the Alamo (which is a national monument, BTW) and was banned from the city for 10 years. I think it was around '85; if I'm wrong, shoot, or rather, h4><0r me :)

Crendowing said:

FYI, I don't think Ozzy really did bite off a bat's head. Not even a guy like him would do such a stupid thing and get rabies.

He actually did, a real bat got thrown (or flew) onto the stage, he thought it was a rubber bat, so he bit teh head off of it, when he finally realized it wasn't a rubber bat he ran off teh stage and ws rushed to TEH HOZPITAL(tm).

So.....blah blah blah blah blahbalicious blahbitty :P

MACVILE_WHORE said:

He actually did, a real bat got thrown (or flew) onto the stage, he thought it was a rubber bat, so he bit teh head off of it, when he finally realized it wasn't a rubber bat he ran off teh stage and ws rushed to TEH HOZPITAL(tm).

THAT I heard about.

In 1982 Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a real bat. Not that he meant to -- a fan tossed him something he believed was a rubber toy. Osbourne didn't fare too well in that encounter with the animal kingdom and had to endure a rather painful series of rabies shots.
Play his bat head biting off game on his site

yeah, it's not exactly the funnest game, thing of a gayer slower pac man

He also bit the head off a dove, right in front of the people he was meeting to make a music deal with. They told him not to come back. :)

Megalyth said:

He also bit the head off a dove, right in front of the people he was meeting to make a music deal with. They told him not to come back. :)

Thats BS. He only did that on a video once.

Apparently you haven't seen the VH1 feature about Ozzy. I'm not quite convinced that they would make that up.