Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C30N9

Trying to find an old cartoon's name

I'm looking for a (Japanese I think) cartoon that I used to watch it as a child. It's about skate racing, but also the characters if IIRC had super powers to unleash while racing. There were 2 rival teams who competed each other till the end of the series. The main/hero character had blue hair. If I had to remember minor characters, there were 2 girls in both teams who always hated and fought each other.

Yeah, my memory didn't serve me well this time. But I'm sure someone will appear bringing me the name.

You don't want to see this stuff again, man. It's never as good as you remember.

EDIT: Except for Reboot! My sister gave me the complete series on DVD for my birthday and it's absolutely incredible. TRUE ART.

Creaphis said:

You don't want to see this stuff again, man. It's never as good as you remember.

EDIT: Except for Reboot! My sister gave me the complete series on DVD for my birthday and it's absolutely incredible. TRUE ART.

I'm not asking to watch it again, I'm looking for it for another reason. Besides, it wasn't good even when I watched it younger. So any ideas?

C30N9 said:

I'm looking for a (Japanese I think) cartoon that I used to watch it as a child. It's about skate racing, but also the characters if IIRC had super powers to unleash while racing.

I remember one which was about competitive model car racing: Dash! Yonkuro which featured model cars being raced on closed circuits and guided by sticks. The premise sounds similar enough, but no blue-haired protagonist here.