• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

bombs interrupt boston marathon

This is going to be fun.

patriot99 said:

Gun Control, what a bunch of BS

If everyone had bombs shit like this wouldn't have happened!

Cruelly orchestrated so that a moment of celebration turned into a scene of tragedy and suffering.

Cue political agendas and oh em-gee-there's-bombings-every-day-get-over-it reactions.

A tragedy for the US :(

PRIMEVAL said:

Cue political agendas and oh em-gee-there's-bombings-every-day-get-over-it reactions.

A tragedy for the US :(

It is a sad state of affairs when we worry more about the political backlash of an event rather than the victims.

Clonehunter said:

There needs to be a ban on assault bombs.

What about tactical defense ones?

Technician said:

It is a sad state of affairs when we worry more about the political backlash of an event rather than the victims.

No offense, and I don't mean to sound callous, but no amount of worrying about the victims will change anything. I can worry about them all day, but it won't have any affect. Don't misunderstand, I have great sympathy for the victims, however, should not our actual resources and efforts be more directed toward things we can potentially change?

I recently heard of this and it's a tragic situation. I feel sorry for those who were killed as well as the ones that got injured. I don't know who could have done this, but I'm sure they'll figure it out with enough evidence. The person who done this shall be brought to justice.

geekmarine said:

No offense, and I don't mean to sound callous, but no amount of worrying about the victims will change anything. I can worry about them all day, but it won't have any affect. Don't misunderstand, I have great sympathy for the victims, however, should not our actual resources and efforts be more directed toward things we can potentially change?

No, I actually agree wholeheartedly.

PRIMEVAL said:

And a week from now, someone will have dredged the live reports for fragmented and unreliable information from the moments after, and assembled a Frankenstein conspiracy theory from it. For example, they supposedly have a Saudi man in custody. Someone will be asking, needlessly, why this person was later released.

Bucket said:

And a week from now, someone will have dredged the live reports for fragmented and unreliable information from the moments after, and assembled a Frankenstein conspiracy theory from it.

You give them too much credit, a week? Alex jones was hot on the false flag crazy train like 5 minutes after the bombing happened.

Technician said:

I've heard some rumors that it was a Saudi extremest. I'm looking forward to ten years in Iran.

Iran is a sideshow, let's cut to the chase and make it 10 years in Saudi Arabia.

GreyGhost said:

Iran is a sideshow, let's cut to the chase and make it 10 years in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is a no-touch zone for America, right next to Israel. We'll go for one of the Persian nations

GreyGhost said:

Saudi Arabia doesn't threaten to shoot missiles at everybody. We need to start them doing that before we can smash them.

In places like Pakistan, a supposedly stable ally of the USA, people have accepted terrorist bombings with a dose of fatalism as a tragic but unavoidable everyday fact, much like car accidents.

Aliotroph? said:

Saudi Arabia doesn't threaten to shoot missiles at everybody. We need to start them doing that before we can smash them.

I don't know that they have any missiles to threaten with. How about we goad them into picking a fight with Israel?

Aliotroph? said:

Saudi Arabia doesn't threaten to shoot missiles at everybody.

Right, they prefer subtler, greyer and harder-to-prove approaches, like funding and training terrorists (of course, NOT on their territory). Therefore, as we say in Greece, "try shaving the egg".

DoomUK said:

Cruelly orchestrated so that a moment of celebration turned into a scene of tragedy and suffering.

One person always fucks it up for everyone.

Technician said:

This is going to be fun.

If everyone had bombs shit like this wouldn't have happened!

Solving gun violence with guns isn't a solution. Like you can't define a word using the word. Dija know the NRA 500 (nascar event) had a shooting? Man shot himself.

geo said:

Solving gun violence with guns isn't a solution.

Absolutely correct. That's why governments use mainly missiles and bombs to solve episodes of gun violence. Also 30mm DU explosive rounds and artillery shells don't qualify as "guns".

You know there has never been a shooting on board a US plane (civilian planes in the last decade or 2). Why? No guns. Alex Jones says UK has so much violence... but its not gun violence and people survive, plus all those soccer riots count as 300+ bouts of violence.

I haven't been paying attention to the news since I'm traveling right now, so I'm ignorant. But I did hear something about 2 bombs going off and a 3rd was found. I wonder if its a terrorist cell or just 1 fucked up white guy that hates something.

geo said:

I wonder if its a terrorist cell or just 1 fucked up white guy that hates something.

I think it might be a domestic terrorist, similar to Timothy McVeigh.