Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Wow new post icons

Recommended Posts

Archvile64 said:

Heh, I think Lüt's embezzling money :P

The forums should have postcount taxes implemented. 100 per week should be fine for most regulars. I'd collect most of those, naturally. But with 7 mods/admins it's easy to split up 50 or 100 posts between us. It could promote spamming, but it'd be reserved for senior members. Of course there should be a registration tax, so everybody would start with -100, and once they get to 0 they can start paying taxes. Or, 1 I suppose. Negative numbers would = "in debt" instead of "on probation".

Great idea, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

The forums should have postcount taxes implemented. 100 per week should be fine for most regulars. I'd collect most of those, naturally. But with 7 mods/admins it's easy to split up 50 or 100 posts between us. It could promote spamming, but it'd be reserved for senior members. Of course there should be a registration tax, so everybody would start with -100, and once they get to 0 they can start paying taxes. Or, 1 I suppose. Negative numbers would = "in debt" instead of "on probation".

Great idea, huh?


That sounds like a good idea
(No)

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds good, except maybe it should be done like a set percentage of posts in a week. Like 50%, so if you do make 100 in a week, 50 will be taken away, instead of just 100 flat per week.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

maybe it should be done like a set percentage of posts in a week.

I suppose that could work, but we'd have to round the total up to something divisible by the number of mods who would claim profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

Each of you would get seven percent.

No, I meant the number of posts taken. 7% could still turn out to be something like 23 posts, in which case we'd have to round up to 28.

Share this post


Link to post

Bah, you're just bitter because I'm back in full swing now.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

21, you frad :P

No, that would require rounding down. People shouldn't be allowed to cheat the tax system like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

No, that would require rounding down. People shouldn't be allowed to cheat the tax system like that.

I said round to the nearest.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

I said round to the nearest.

Right, which is cheating us out of our rightful dues.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×