Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

need info about who made model packs

I've found some great 3d models for gzdoom and skulltag, but unlike risen3d and doomsday, I have no author info, they're just files floating around on mediafire etc, with no info about who made them and what they include. Filesnames are:

zd-dhtp-20101225.pk3 - high-res textures for gzdoom
DS-Models.pk3 - models for gzdoom, 56 mb
DS-Models.pk3 - models for skulltag, 32mb <--I'd love to know who made this because the weapon and monster models are far superior to the zdoom one above imo
jdtp-comp.pk3 <--originally for jdoom I'm guessing, 30mb larger than the gzdoom texture pack above... does this mean they're probably more detailed?
DS-Models-ST-Addon - models for things like the railgun etc in skulltag and the quad damage/skulltag-specific spheres?
GZ-Models.pk3 - I have no idea what the difference is between this and ds-models.

Sorry for the long post but I'm unfamiliar with modeldefs and having several zdoom installations with all combinations of these pk3's being loaded is giving me a huge headache, if anyone could drop in and give credit to who made them and what the differences are, I'd appreciate it!

zd-dhtp-20101225.pk3 comes from: http://dhtp.freelanzer.com/.

On this site, you'll find a hi-res texture pack, packaged for the Doomsday, Risen3D, GZDoom and ZDoom ports.

The Doomsday version of the pack also includes some shinemaps, to take advantage of a Dday visual feature.

Vermil said:

zd-dhtp-20101225.pk3 comes from: http://dhtp.freelanzer.com/.

On this site, you'll find a hi-res texture pack, packaged for the Doomsday, Risen3D, GZDoom and ZDoom ports.

The Doomsday version of the pack also includes some shinemaps, to take advantage of a Dday visual feature.

Thanks, that site was down yesterday, I wrote it off as being a dead link.