Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxbio Warfare11

Doom 3 BFG edition glitch?

I was wondering if this was some sort if glitch. It happened on the ROE campagin, The objective poped up saying to retrieve the enviornmental siut and follow the waste tunnels. So I grabbed the PDA that allowed me into the room that leads to the tunnels as the siut right before. There was no helmet or anything just an empty section in the wall. So I continued anyway and I didn't need any air canisters nor was I taking damage from the waste on the ground. And also 1 mancubs never spawned. And I reached the end of the tunnel and it said objective complete. P.s this was the Xbox 360 version. So my question is: is this a glitch or did the creators take it out?

They removed the two (or so) new games introduced with RoE. There's only Super Turbo Turkey Puncher. Again, stupid decision that doesn't make any sense at all.

Clonehunter said:

They removed the arcade games? But those were like the best parts of the game.

Yeah I'm pretty shocked by this, too. I still haven't played RoE à la BFG, so this is news to me.

It's hardly a game-breaking thing, but I've got no idea why this would be done. Seems utterly senseless.

xxbio Warfare11 said:

I was wondering if this was some sort if glitch. It happened on the ROE campagin, The objective poped up saying to retrieve the enviornmental siut and follow the waste tunnels. So I grabbed the PDA that allowed me into the room that leads to the tunnels as the siut right before. There was no helmet or anything just an empty section in the wall. So I continued anyway and I didn't need any air canisters nor was I taking damage from the waste on the ground. And also 1 mancubs never spawned. And I reached the end of the tunnel and it said objective complete. P.s this was the Xbox 360 version. So my question is: is this a glitch or did the creators take it out?

I think they may have removed it due to difficulty, and sometimes that section would glitch out and your air canister meter would go into the negatives, leading to you always dying.