Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anima Zero

Slaughterfest 2012 demos [-complevel 9]

heh wow, your map35 is like 20 minutes faster than mine. I must've gone about it totally wrong.

j4rio said:

map 30 depending on whether Ribbiks fixes some stuff. The rest of maps will not cause desynces in upcoming version(s), unless a huge gamebreaking bug is found.

yah yah, this is happening

Thanks guys, they are also much faster than the time I get when practicing the map so it surprises me too, as this one, where I expected around 3:30 and got this.
Map04 max in 2:51

sf1204-251.zip

yeah your speed demo has the map04 max textfile :P
Great demos and I'm really impressed with map03/04, much quicker than I thought was possible. Could Maps02/05 be pushed under 6 minutes?

How often do you survive in the last room of map04 guys? Just spamming the BFG without hiding at all looks like a very risky approach (arch-viles get interested in you :p).

Well uh... only twice as I had two demos (including this one). Letting revs shoot the archs is useful I suppose.

Played Archi's map and recorded FDA (yep, I'm too lazy to record anything else) for him to behold in awe, though AV in the first battle already was mean enough to reduce my awesomeness, devious bastard. Not much trouble during the second run though. Anyone else cares about this shit?..

sf2012d+_14_fda.zip

Map06 Max in 3:20
oh noes forgot zip

Think I heard kyka was a reason to never release sf12, is it safe to record on map07?

And funny wad has a funny txt file:
"Description : A compilation of 32 slaughter maps"
"New levels : 35"

Ancalagon said:

And funny the wad has a funny txt file:
"Description : A compilation of 32 slaughter maps"
"New levels : 35"

text-file still in beta :p, I'm gonna revise it before it gets uploaded to idgames and such.

as for map07, I don't think there was any intention by kyka for revising it so I think it's safe as is. You seem to be steamrolling through level by level heh, how much of wad you plan on demo'ing?

A'ight, quick question - if dehacked gets edited at this point, will it make all demos desync? Stuff like sound or text string.

Hopefully not. I think it should be ok because older demos didn't desync after dehacked was updated with the keendie cybers.

Map07 Max in 9:58
Yay my 5th demo getting exactly that time.

Btw does my old slaughtenstein demo desync or can't play back? I'd hate if I have to redo a map that long.

sf1207-958.zip

Ancalagon said:

Btw does my old slaughtenstein demo desync or can't play back? I'd hate if I have to redo a map that long.

have link to lmp? couldn't find it on dsda or anything