Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

Fanfic Index (updating regularly)

KoolKat said:

Why do all my stories have "a" "of" "story" "hell" and other stuff in red color?

I had to do a search to find them and the url links to the search result. If you complain about that it's gonna be worst for yourself - I'm not here to wipe your asses, I'm here to prevent spam and general bad behaviour. Making this index was something I did because I wanted to be a nice guy, not because my job as a Mod demands it of me.

doomedout's stories:

Fictitious story

dsm said:

I had to do a search to find them and the url links to the search result. If you complain about that it's gonna be worst for yourself - I'm not here to wipe your asses, I'm here to prevent spam and general bad behaviour. Making this index was something I did because I wanted to be a nice guy, not because my job as a Mod demands it of me.

Just delete the highlight info from the URL. For example:

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=11185&highlight=A+story+of+Hell

should be:

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=11185

Simple enough.

dsm said:

URL please.

Heh...Hell if I know. I did write one on here once though. It was going to be the first of several parts, but It never took off. :/

Hey dsm, Vulg@r = Job now. By the way, does the crazy turn-taking fanfic get a spot here? ;)

[Mod]I've stopped updating this index thread ages ago - it simply became too bothersome a task for me to keep up, but y'all are welcome to post links to your stories if you want to[/Mod]

where are my fred teh imp stories? and my half-demon, half-cacodemon? :(

[Mod]I've stopped updating this index thread ages ago - it simply became too bothersome a task for me to keep up, but y'all are welcome to post links to your stories if you want to[/Mod]