Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Burzum

Mancubus model

orion said:

exactly, where can I find some good techno music? been looking everywhere and it's all shit.

There was a raver kid at the camp I went to and he had some fucking awesome techno music.

damn, everyone has friends that have bangin techno music, yet no one can give me a band. I know my sister knew some great shit, but I didn't talk with her in a while, I knew my friends friend knew some good shit, but I don't know him, it's alweys like this.

Looking for Goa? Trance? Drum and Bass? There's lots of different kinds. You should be able to go onto the different MP3 sites and find loads of stuff since anyone with a PC can make the stuff.

Rellik said:

Drum and Bass?

The thing I find annoying about "Drum and Bass" is that 95% of it isn't Drum and Bass, it's just like regular techno with a bassy part.

Dying Corpse does (did) Drum and Bass the right way, of course we suck, but still.

Rellik said:

Looking for Goa? Trance? Drum and Bass? There's lots of different kinds. You should be able to go onto the different MP3 sites and find loads of stuff since anyone with a PC can make the stuff.

didn't hear a lot of techno yet so it be nice if I could hear some from all of those types of it. I did try looking through sites but 90% of them just have some failed attempt at techno, just pretty much sounds like shit. I know there's some real good techno out there, and everyone seems to know someone that has it, yet I for some reason am unable to get a name of a group.

Hey Burzum, I've got a status report on the mancubus drawing: I've reached the phase where it's drawn all up - both front and side. All I need now is to put shading on the drawing. I wont be able to scan it until friday this week however, but at least I seem to be able to keep my time schedule :-)

Hmmm, I don't have much techno myself atleast the new stuff. Most of the bands I used to like are long dead. Here's a few bands (some not full-on techno):

- Cirrus is a pretty good straight forward techno group.

Trance bands: (Trance is very long and repetitive, can SERIOUSLY fuck with your brain. Best effects if you smoke yourself retarded first :) )

- Manmademan

- Children of Dub

- Shamantic Tribes on Acid

- Guidance

Hey Burzum, I have the pic ready for ya - all scanned and ready.
I'll need your email adress to send the file to you though.

My favorite techno (in order from best to worst):

Lunatic Clam
Apoptygma Berzerk
Meat Beat Manifesto
Hive (which is drum and bass i believe)
Propellerheads
Tapeworm
Front Line Assembly

I havn't heard much from the last couple bands...I think they're actualy industrial...but industrial is better anyway, and sometimes industrial bands do tecno-like songs.