Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys! I want do WM Team (Wad Makers). Everybody, who wants to join this team, will write something there. You have one week. Thanks to everybody, who will join!

PS: Sorry for my English! I am from Slovakia.

Maybe show some examples of your work if you want to get people interested?

Huh. I've already done this once this past month, but here goes again...

Libor_john66, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Yeah, OK. I'll get my one map wad on idgames archive tomorrow. I'll get link. Play my level aand after think about join the team.

Better still, upload your wad to a file hosting service. It's quicker and you'll be able to get some feedback on your map before submitting it to the archive.

Even then, if you're new, you might be better continuing uploading single maps until feedback suggests you have the fundamentals right. From there it would probably be more useful for you to join one of the ongoing community projects rather than starting your own team. I'm all for mapping teams being created but IMO you would be better off establishing yourself first.

Ok guys. You can call me to some community project, when you will want. But i will upload my project. It call maasterboard and its small, simple level with master main. I will get link. Please write some community project what i can join in. Thanks!

Noone calls anyone they don't know to community projects. Just browse the ongoing ones in this subforum and try making a map for one you like (which has available map slots).

Fine. I recorded video on my one-level pwad Masterboard. I hope you'll watch it and join team maybe. I'll get link to video after few minutes...

Libor_john66, check your Private Messages, it is the button on main forum page in bottom left corner.