Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

The dreaded "S" word!

188DarkRevived said:

I don't consider myself "overbearing" at all. On the contrary, I am actually quite submissive around women and have a soft spot for female authority and dominion. When she and her friend were begging for me to either call or message them, I respected their wish and did so. And when they told me to stop, I respected their wish and did so. I treat them as people with feelings and opinions, regardless of whether they lie or tell the truth. But awareness is a right for everyone.

If there is one thing women are attracted to, it's creepily submissive and spineless worms that are easily lead by the nose and walked over. Particularly those that hide their true feelings for half a year.

Jimi said:

What are the chances of success with this kind of phrase:"Do you want to have sex with me?" on a random woman that looks at me on the street?

Or should I just walk quietly from behind and slap her butt? And after the buttslapping, should I stay or should it be like a slap and run, and see if she chases me?

I think she should also be alone and other people so far they can't hear us talking. Otherwise she might think the other people would think she's a slut, if she says yes. I guess I could ask her for something else too, but I just don't know what that else could be.

This says it better than I ever could:

darknation said:

I'd hate to meet any of you proto-rapists.

SCORES! Thank goodness that after so many years on this forum I finally earned a custom title which I totally agree with and which makes me smile. ^_^
There really is a caring admin out there. Thank you so much!
It took so long, but it finally paid off.

Ya know, it's actually reassuring to know that despite her current lack of interest there's enough facts out there to showcase our compatibility with each other... She's a German who loves to down vodka while I'm a Russian who loves munching gingerbread and gets high from accordion polka music... We're like 2 missing halves of some criss-crossed inverted object, where one half contains exactly what the other one is lacking in order to formulate the whole entity. Also, one of the main reasons why we chose to study tourism seems to be because our favourite musicians rarely tour the part of Canada where we live.
She even tweets fragments of song lyrics sung from a male perspective to which I can relate to, despite never having heard the song before.
It's a totally unique feeling. It really is.
And did I mention that we're both depressed over past agendas? Yeah..

Anyways, that's enough yapping from me for now. Laterz!

188DarkRevived said:

Last night I actually realized that I can use this thread to my advantage and gradually promote myself from "Senior Member" to "Forum Legend", provided that the social climate allows for certain leeways and detours to be made in the discussion as it has been doing so far. I can actually cope with this.
That 1 dirt-dumping post is being buried by tons of other posts where I cleverly bounce back and show that deep down I'm actually not such a villain after all. So yeah, I'm good. I'm adaptable and fit. Thanks.

188DarkRevived said:

Ya know, it's actually reassuring to know that despite her current lack of interest there's enough facts out there to showcase our compatibility with each other... She's a German who loves to down vodka while I'm a Russian who loves munching gingerbread and gets high from accordion polka music... We're like 2 missing halves of some criss-crossed inverted object, where one half contains exactly what the other one is lacking in order to formulate the whole entity. Also, one of the main reasons why we chose to study tourism seems to be because our favourite musicians rarely tour the part of Canada where we live.
She even tweets fragments of song lyrics sung from a male perspective to which I can relate to, despite never having heard the song before.

Anyways, that's enough yapping from me for now. Laterz!

Really, it's like your mind automatically kicks into overdrive to start rationalizing everything in a convoluted way and re-writing history in order to make you feel better, so that you don't have to deal with whatever problems you may have. I know human beings all do this to some extent, but some people take self-deception to an art form, and it's quite an amazing process to witness.

You remind me of a roommate I had once. I won't go into details, but this guy would obsessively lie to himself (and others) about things in order to make himself feel better and absolve himself of any wrong doing. It didn't matter what the scenario was, he would rationalize things and tell blatant lies to himself and others, all to the point where he could re-write history in his own head, and truly come to believe his own twisted version of things. Guess what? Everybody who lived with him or knew him really well could see what a truly sad, self-deluded individual he was. Everybody but him.

And it's the same exact thing here. I think you're afraid to take an honest, objective look at yourself in the mirror, because in the back of your mind, the idea of what you might see simply terrifies you, and you don't know how you'd ever begin to deal with it.

My brain is still trying to rationalize all this as a troll taking the piss out of us, because the alternative -- that 188Dark is genuinely buying his own act, or believes others can't see through it -- is too disturbing to face.

Cognitive dissonance, go! Work your magiiiiiic! :D :D :D :D

188DarkRevived said:

This is like reading a 13 year old's conception of romance

She is not interested in you and is never going to be interested in you. If she knew about your creepy stalking behavior she would probably be calling the police to get a restraining order.

sex talk from people who will never touch the opposite sex

Thread of the year, all years.

All I have left to say at this point is that I was 100% honest on this thread about everything because I needed someone to confide in.
If you can't believe it or can't show any support then it's your own free choice.
But if you're going as far as making absolute declarations that "something will never ever happen" then it makes you sound like a 13-year-old to me as well, because the fact is that none of us know for certain what will happen to who and when. Existence is full of random surprises. I didn't know that my cat would end up getting diabetes, but it happened. I didn't know that I would've ended up living in Canada and that the USSR would've collapsed, but it happened. And so on and so forth.

There's absolutely no reason for her to be calling police on me because I've learned from past experiences about how to play things safe. Besides, why would she go through all that hassle when she could just ask her other friend to show her how to lock her tweets and that would solve the problem much faster and easier?

I've seen the brutal way that she and her friend talked to another guy and publically humiliated him by posting their convo online. But yet they never tweet anything nasty about me, despite apparently building walls around themselves.
So that means a lot. I'm obviously not the worst guy she met. I respect her by not confronting her about liying to me and by keeping promises, while she respects me by not
disgracing me online while unknowing that I would be able to read it if she did. We clearly have respect for each other despite a tension existing between us. I am allowing her to believe that she has me fooled, while she is allowing me to believe that things aren't permanent and that anything is possible.

For the record, the police and authorities are reading everyone's tweets and blogs without any form of permission or consent more than any civilians ever do anyways. So compared to them I'm an angel. Twitter was made for governments to spy on their populations.

188DarkRevived said:

I've seen the brutal way that she and her friend talked to another guy and publically humiliated him by posting their convo online.

You, the victim of having your ah... eccentricities spread online for the "lulz" has an infatuation with a woman who has committed these very acts to another man?

Jesus Christ, masochist. Just wait until you do piss her off or she just wants to fuck with you.

I respect her by not confronting her about liying to me and by keeping promises, while she respects me by not
disgracing me online while unknowing that I would be able to read it if she did. We clearly have respect for each other despite a tension existing between us. I am allowing her to believe that she has me fooled, while she is allowing me to believe that things aren't permanent and that anything is possible.

My lord.

It's a dumb idea to "confide" this kind of stuff to random people on the Internet, and leave a trail behind for others to use against you. It won't even matter if you did nothing wrong. The police is probably the last party you have to worry about, but employers (as pointed out earlier) are the most likely risk. Perhaps also future girlfriends... And it might not matter if they read it decades later, long after you've forgotten all about it and moved on with your life.

You don't have to use twitter, facebook, and all the other stupid "social networking services" that record every little detail for posterity. Not everyone uses those. If you were smart, you wouldn't use them. You also don't have to make complicated, failure-prone plans. You think she thinks blah blah blah... That shit's never going to work. Just observe the actions and forget what they say. If a girl doesn't even agree to go out with you for a cup of coffee, that should tell you everything there is to know.

Anyway whatever, you're overconfident and think you're smart, so of course you'll keep doing the same mistakes...

188DarkRevived said:

I needed someone to confide in.

And you picked one of the worst places imaginable - a public forum.

188DarkRevived said:

All I have left to say at this point is that I was 100% honest on this thread about everything because I needed someone to confide in.
If you can't believe it or can't show any support then it's your own free choice.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I stated recently that 'the Internet never forgets.'

If nothing else, I would've thought that darknation's act of digging up your history would teach you that it's a bad idea to persist in divulging sensitive info to strangers online, or to treat the Internet like your diary, or a friend you can 'confide' in. It isn't any of those things. How many ways can that be made clear to you?

Furthermore, why would you think you can confide in people on a public forum? When you confide in someone, it's implied that you trust them to respect a confidence, as in, not divulge the information. I mean, you do realize what confiding is, right?

hex11 said:

It's a dumb idea to "confide" this kind of stuff to random people on the Internet, and leave a trail behind for others to use against you. It won't even matter if you did nothing wrong. The police is probably the last party you have to worry about, but employers (as pointed out earlier) are the most likely risk. Perhaps also future girlfriends... And it might not matter if they read it decades later, long after you've forgotten all about it and moved on with your life.

Well, as long as he doesn't use his true name or include any direct links to personal or job homepages, he should be alright....good luck proving in a courtroom that a guy called FuckYourAssBitch is Joe Ass Random in reality, without access to forensic procedures and a detective badge. Any other kind of whistleblowing can be challenged, and any "crowd reaction" will still be -technically- lynching or crying wolf, unless a court establishes the relationship. Plausible deniability, bitches ;-)

Technician said:

Jesus Christ, masochist. Just wait until you do piss her off or she just wants to fuck with you.

You know, this could be interpreted in a way that completely misses the point, and just makes 188DarkRevived even MORE horny and anxious to piss her off ;-)

188DarkRevived said:

There's absolutely no reason for her to be calling police on me because I've learned from past experiences about how to play things safe.

Attacking from behind, at night, using a black hood and a voice distortion module/keeping silent, and some chloroform/pressure points? just to be safe :-p

188DarkRevived said:

On the contrary, I am actually quite submissive around women and have a soft spot for female authority and dominion.

You're into femdom? ;-)

Ribbiks said:

my money's on autism spectrum

Or it's all just part of a long, long con.

People's jimmies have been sufficiently rustled to suggest things might not be what they seem, even if 188DarkRevived's prose is at least inspired by something that actually happened. The findings of darknation's detective work might be flawed - and besides, we all know HIS propensity for making shit up.

On the other hand, 188DarkRevived might be a legitimate freak and I'm the one being fooled.

188DarkRevived said:

But if you're going as far as making absolute declarations that "something will never ever happen" then it makes you sound like a 13-year-old to me as well, because the fact is that none of us know for certain what will happen to who and when.

If I am speaking in absolutes, it is in the vain hope that doing so may somehow pierce the iron-reinforced bubble of delusion you have placed yourself in. Literally everything you have said in this thread points to the fact that it is obvious this girl is not interested in you and is never going to be interested in you. It's as plain as the nose on my face. When I say your post read like a 13 year old's view of romance, I was being completely, brutally honest. It's the same kind of childish view of romance and love I may have had when I was about 13 and my perceptions of the subject were entirely formed by fairy tales and Hollywood movies. You post sentences like

She's a German who loves to down vodka while I'm a Russian who loves munching gingerbread and gets high from accordion polka music... We're like 2 missing halves of some criss-crossed inverted object, where one half contains exactly what the other one is lacking in order to formulate the whole entity.

and I honestly wonder if this whole discussion is some kind of elaborate troll on your part. "Two halves of an entity" because you like gingerbread and she likes vodka? Really? Your posts are almost like a comedic parody of bizarre Internet comments.

Existence is full of random surprises. I didn't know that my cat would end up getting diabetes, but it happened. I didn't know that I would've ended up living in Canada and that the USSR would've collapsed, but it happened. And so on and so forth.

Yet more stupid analogies that still do not make this girl like you.

There's absolutely no reason for her to be calling police on me because I've learned from past experiences about how to play things safe.

Please explain what these "past experiences" were, as I'm sure we'd all like to know.

Besides, why would she go through all that hassle when she could just ask her other friend to show her how to lock her tweets and that would solve the problem much faster and easier?

Wow, well done, I can see you've certainly gone to a great effort of twisted perception to try to justify your creepy behaviour. But ultimately, it still doesn't answer my original question, which was this: if she knew you were doing it, do you think perhaps that's exactly what she would do? [lock down her tweets]

She's asked you explicitly to leave her alone. The fact that you are secretly stalking her means that you are disrespecting her request, even if you aren't outright harassing her at the moment.

I've seen the brutal way that she and her friend talked to another guy and publically humiliated him by posting their convo online. But yet they never tweet anything nasty about me, despite apparently building walls around themselves.
So that means a lot. I'm obviously not the worst guy she met.

You seem to be literally trying to convince yourself that because she hasn't publicly humiliated you she's therefore somehow interested in you. This kind of absurd reasoning is a perfect example of the bubble of delusion you've formed for yourself. It's obvious that you're desperate to find any way to convince yourself that this girl might be interested in you, to the extent that you'll make up contrived, ridiculous rationalizations like this. The fact you have to go to that extent to convince yourself is really just proof of what I and everyone else have been saying: that in reality she isn't interested in you and is never going to be.

I respect her by not confronting her about liying to me and by keeping promises, while she respects me by not

Incorrect. She made it abundantly clear that nothing was going to happen when she (1) told you she had a boyfriend, (2) explicitly told you to stop communicating with her.

hex11 has made a really great comment here, and I just want to repeat it so that it isn't missed:

hex11 said:

If a girl doesn't even agree to go out with you for a cup of coffee, that should tell you everything there is to know.

For the record, the police and authorities are reading everyone's tweets and blogs without any form of permission or consent more than any civilians ever do anyways. So compared to them I'm an angel. Twitter was made for governments to spy on their populations.

This is just another stupid analogy that still does not justify your creepy behavior. You are not the police or the NSA. Stalking a girl online is not the same as collecting information to fight crime.

If anyone IRL tells me they are suffering from low self-esteem or something, I'll link them to this thread. They'll feel like kings of the world after reading it.

Doomworld. WTF.

darkreaver said:

If anyone IRL tells me they are suffering from low self-esteem or something, I'll link them to this thread. They'll feel like kings of the world after reading it.

Doomworld. WTF.

I too am sharing this thread to online buds sad or not with the same intentions of lifting their moods. This thread, especially the back half, may be perhaps one of the greatest Internet Threads of 2013 so far. If there was some sort of Internet Forum Award Ceremony, I think this thread would be in the running. It's far too great.

DooM_RO said:

Imagine if this gets on 4chan.

Trust me, 188DarkRevived looks socially grounded compared to some of the forever-alones over on /r9k/.

Yeah, as far as personal confession threads on Doomworld go, this is not much remarkable. It's just that some guy decided to be more open than shutting up about it.

It's not only Dark Reverend or whatever being a moron, but just a funny sex thread in general. Imagine where things could go if we had a murder confessions thread with Dark Reverence justifying man-slaughter of twenty baby boys and one fat business woman who looks like Shirley Temple

Clonehunter said:

It's not only Dark Reverend or whatever being a moron, but just a funny sex thread in general. Imagine where things could go if we had a murder confessions thread with Dark Reverence justifying man-slaughter of twenty baby boys and one fat business woman who looks like Shirley Temple

That, and all the virginal responses. Dark is just the icing on the cake.