Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

The dreaded "S" word!

GoatLord said:

I still can't figure out why you goofballs think this thread is so win.

Yeah, it'd have to be the exposure of the biggest creepshow this side of Ted Bundy.

Some more words of wisdom for this thread:

It’s perfectly fine for a man to toss a girl’s salad. But if a man let’s a girl toss his salad, that man is gay(-ish).

Sometimes you have to wait for women to come to you. You just need to be able to identify, and reciprocate their advances.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

It's important to be confident, but that doesn't mean you have to sodomize yourself with your own head, or allow unbridled analingus to take place.

darkreaver said:

If anyone IRL tells me they are suffering from low self-esteem or something, I'll link them to this thread. They'll feel like kings of the world after reading it.

Doomworld. WTF.

Well I am suffering from low self-esteem and this thread hasn't really made me feel any better...Knowing there are worse people out there won't make you feel like some sort of genius.

Sure who cares about self respect, bang whatever partial set of teeth looks in your direction. Great advice!

and let the tongue in it instead

I have to admit, my confidence jumps through the roof every time I check in. Keep the creepshow going Darksomething, 'cuz I ain't got any sex stories.

GoatLord said:

'cuz I ain't got any sex stories.

Well then, perhaps that's the whole problem now, isn't it? You people claim to be so much above me, but yet you don't have any substantial stories of your own to show it. All you do is point fingers and mock. How mature and how gentlemanly. Most impressive!
How about someone actually shares something of their own for once so that I could know what it's like to point and laugh, huh? Chicken?

fraggle said:

You seem to be literally trying to convince yourself that because she hasn't publicly humiliated you she's therefore somehow interested in you.

WRONG! I know that she's currently not interested in me. What I'm trying to convince myself is that she still respects me more than someone else despite not being interested in me. There's a difference between being totally despised and between being rejected without hatred. That is all I was saying. It was typed clearly and coherently enough, but you decide to spice it up with your own additional ideas which never even entered into my mind. You're the one who's twisting things around here, not me.

fraggle said:

Yet more stupid analogies that still do not make this girl like you.

She isn't on this forum, you dumbass troll. Therefore, when I type these posts I focus on getting my point across to folks like you. She is free, I let her go. I won't even be the first one to say "hello" to her when I see her again in September. I'll let her have the honours of doing that. And sometimes, when I least expect it, this actually works. There have been a few nice surprises since the February rejection, and there is always room for more.

fraggle said:

when I was about 13 and my perceptions of the subject were entirely formed by fairy tales and Hollywood movies.

Well, my current perceptions are formed from lyrics of mature real-life song artists such as Christina Aguilera and bands such as ABBA who sing about regretting how they hurt someone and wanting to reunite and have a fresh start from a blank page after many years. Obviously those lyrics are about real-life people who were in a similar situation as her at one time... Deliberately building walls to push someone away, and then later regretting it. They obviously weren't interested in someone at all during some time.

Caffeine Freak said:

Why would you think you can confide in people on a public forum? When you confide in someone, it's implied that you trust them to respect a confidence, as in, not divulge the information. I mean, you do realize what confiding is, right?

I thought that you guys would be as mature and open-minded as the people of Sonic Stadium Message Board. But when I realized that you folks were far below them, it was already too late. Both me and the thread-starter have expressed the desire to see this thread helled, but since those wishes have been dismissed, I'm now forced to roll along with the punches.
If it doesn't get helled by the end of this week then I'm going to take a hiatus from DW for a while. Cause you guys are just hyenas. FFS. All I wanted was some comrades to lift me up.

188DarkRevived said:

WRONG! I know that she's currently not interested in me.

And is never going to be.

WRONG! I know that she's currently not interested in me. What I'm trying to convince myself is that she still respects me more than someone else despite not being interested in me.

Good, at least you admit that you are "trying to convince yourself". Now stop trying to convince yourself. All you are doing is lying to yourself.

She is free, I let her go.

You didn't "let her go". She rejected you because she isn't interested in you. You are not in a relationship with her.

Well, my current perceptions are formed from lyrics of mature real-life song artists such as Christina Aguilera and bands such as ABBA who sing about regretting how they hurt someone and wanting to reunite and have a fresh start from a blank page after many years.

I was right, then. Fairy tales, Hollywood movies, pop music. All cheesy manufactured visions of romance that have little connection to the real world. You are literally confirming my previous statement that you have a 13 year old's understanding of the subject.

If it doesn't get helled by the end of this week then I'm going to take a hiatus from DW for a while. Cause you guys are just hyenas. FFS. All I wanted was some comrades to lift me up.

Nobody, on this forum or others, is going to support your creepy, weird behavior. Because fundamentally it's creepy and weird, and you are the only person inside your bubble of delusion. I'm sure you'd love for us all to confirm your delusions to you and tell you yes, of course your stalking behavior is okay, of course this girl is interested in you even though she's made every possible effort to distance herself from you and shut you out. But if we did then it would be a lie.

The truth is nobody supports you because you are in the wrong.

By the way, you didn't answer this:

There's absolutely no reason for her to be calling police on me because I've learned from past experiences about how to play things safe.

Please explain what these "past experiences" were, as I'm sure we'd all like to know.

188DarkRevived said:

I thought that you guys would be as mature and open-minded as the people of Sonic Stadium Message Board. But when I realized that you folks were far below them, it was already too late.

I don't know that the folks on SSMB are necessarily any more mature or open-minded, they simply don't discuss Sex topics on their forums, as you well know.

188DarkRevived said:

I thought that you guys would be as mature and open-minded as the people of Sonic Stadium Message Board. But when I realized that you folks were far below them, it was already too late.

I remember the good old days spent over at the Sonic-Cult community, and they'd probably make this thread look like a support group.

188DarkRevived said:

Well, my current perceptions are formed from lyrics of mature real-life song artists such as Christina Aguilera and bands such as ABBA who sing about regretting how they hurt someone and wanting to reunite and have a fresh start from a blank page after many years. Obviously those lyrics are about real-life people who were in a similar situation as her at one time... Deliberately building walls to push someone away, and then later regretting it. They obviously weren't interested in someone at all during some time.

Yeah, this is just really funny. So you're substituting one form of entertainment media for another, and expecting it to give you an accurate portrayal about something as complex as human romantic relationships. This is like saying that Hollywood's depiction of guns is so unrealistic, so you decided to learn all about them through video games.

And really, how hard is it to get first-hand advice on romantic relationships? As in, through human interactions? Ask people you know about them, or read up on it, shit, even picking up a copy of Cosmopolitan could probably tell you more about it and the intricacies it involves than any teen pop star/band could through their songs.

188DarkRevived said:

I thought that you guys would be as mature and open-minded as the people of Sonic Stadium Message Board. But when I realized that you folks were far below them, it was already too late. Both me and the thread-starter have expressed the desire to see this thread helled, but since those wishes have been dismissed, I'm now forced to roll along with the punches.

I echo what fraggle said about this. Plus, I really wonder how you can expect anyone to support you, in light of that tweet about 14 year-old girls dating 20-something year-old guys. I mean, really? Seriously?

Caffeine Freak said:

Plus, I really wonder how you can expect anyone to support you, in light of that tweet about 14 year-old girls dating 20-something year-old guys. I mean, really? Seriously?

Well he's clearly someone I wouldn't want to support for other reasons, but I don't find the reason you posted compelling. I think age of consent laws are bullshit (read:poorly made), and I have a couple of articles to support me if anyone is interested.

188DarkRevived said:

How about someone actually shares something of their own for once so that I could know what it's like to point and laugh, huh? Chicken?

I suppose this one counts, right? Oh wait...that didn't last for more than a few days ;-)

188DarkRevived said:

WRONG! I know that she's currently not interested in me. What I'm trying to convince myself is that she still respects me more than someone else despite not being interested in me.

You know, this concept of not being loved but being "respected" was the focal point of a famous Italian tragicomedy, where the constantly unlucky and vexated protagonist was "respected" but not loved by his wife, nonetheless.

188DarkRevived said:

Well, my current perceptions are formed from lyrics of mature real-life song artists such as Christina Aguilera and bands such as ABBA

What about E-Rotic and Das Modul? ;-)

188DarkRevived said:

Well, my current perceptions are formed from lyrics of mature real-life song artists such as Christina Aguilera and bands such as ABBA who sing about regretting how they hurt someone and wanting to reunite and have a fresh start from a blank page after many years. Obviously those lyrics are about real-life people who were in a similar situation as her at one time...

Thanks for bringing back the funney to the thread.

I can't even tell if you're serious or not.

188DarkRevived said:

Well then, perhaps that's the whole problem now, isn't it? You people claim to be so much above me, but yet you don't have any substantial stories of your own to show it. All you do is point fingers and mock. How mature and how gentlemanly. Most impressive!

Believe me, I've done plenty of embarrassing things, some of them sexual, but as far as relevance to this mess of a conversation, I don't have much to contribute because I'm a virgin in a stable relationship. If you really want to feel less self-conscious, I will say that I absolutely adore fat women, and prefer that the female "wear the pants" in the relationship.

GoatLord said:

Believe me, I've done plenty of embarrassing things, some of them sexual, but as far as relevance to this mess of a conversation, I don't have much to contribute because I'm a virgin in a stable relationship. If you really want to feel less self-conscious, I will say that I absolutely adore fat women, and prefer that the female "wear the pants" in the relationship.

Putting all of these things together just blew my mind.

Seriously, this thread is pretty much like a black calling a gypsy a "nigger".

GoatLord said:

What the FUCK does that mean, man?

Strapon femdom? ;-)

188DarkRevived said:

If it doesn't get helled by the end of this week then I'm going to take a hiatus from DW for a while. Cause you guys are just hyenas.

(but no really, Mr. 166DarkRevenant, you leaving for any length of time would be very beneficial to the sanity of this forum. Remember, every post here kills a kitten, but every post you makes kills three after creepy stalker sex with each of the kittens)

188DarkRevived said:

Cause you guys are just hyenas.

Actually, we prefer seeing ourselves as a pack of wolves.

Quasar said:

I so want to see that in the banner now.

What if he had called us full of shit instead? ;-)

@ GoatLoard & Maes: Gotta say, I don't understand the Roma/person-of-higher-melanin comment, either. Something about pot calling the kettle black? I don't see it...

Speaking of introducing some newer embarrassing stories: The prostate is a magical thing, and yes, getting pegged by a woman is the fecking bomb. Source: This was a source of continual enjoyment with my ex-gf.