Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Screenie Time

Well, the picture quality is shit, otherwise it worked okay. Hurrah, let's try again...

Hey man! Nice screenshots! I assume there're from some super TC that you're doing or something, right?

Check out mine on my web page, the links in my sig!

Run under Jdoom or any other available kinds of enhanced source port for the wad would help improving the visual qualities.

Btw, nice textures, love the coca cola patch ;)

pretty cool... making maps with that kind of realistic approach takes ages though, hang in there.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this sort of reaction, this was just supposed to be like a test post to see what these would look like =)

I'll post some more in a little while.

Hey man! Nice screenshots! I assume there're from some super TC that you're doing or something, right?

Yeah, literally, a super TC. I want it to cover all of Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 when it's done, but I'm taking it one episode at a time. These pics are of E1M3, the Living Quarters area.

I keep meaning to make a web page for it but I'm too lazy :P

Btw, nice textures, love the coca cola patch ;)

Hehe, major thanks go to Paul Flechute for letting me use the Invasion II and Ultimate Invasion textures.

pretty cool... making maps with that kind of realistic approach takes ages though, hang in there.

Yeah, I've been over two months so far on this map, and it's the first one I'm doing for the project. I'm just hung up on some textures that I needed from Icarus, but they're copyrighted. Look at this thread and reply if you can help. It'd be greatly appreciated.

I love realistic maps.

Good, then hopefully you'll love this TC. I think I'm going to realease just this level as sort of a "teaser", just because I enjoy releasing things, then finish the rest of the episode.

Nice. Those gray1 textures really look like ass if you don't detail the rooms enough, so keep the detail high.

Last one...I really wish Ling would allow more than one image per post.

Right...last night I tried two and it said I had too many images. Whatever, three is cool.