Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nomad

Blazkowicz Escapes!

I'm pretty sure this was already linked here when it was new. :p

My favorite part is still the chicken dinner. Still steaming hot, and yet with cobwebs on it.

Well I'm glad it was linked again because I hadn't seen it... and man am I glad I did! That was amazing!

Damn that was awesome. Has anyone done anything like that with Doomguy? (In the same style?)

WOW! This Flash vid was made in 2011? I can't believe that I only saw it for the first time just right now in 2013.
I loved the way that he used a torn Nazi banner as a bag for hoarding treasure items. That was so graphic and originally clever.
But who was that inside the secret area who wanted to grab the chicken dinner? Was that a Japanese samurai? 0_o

Castlevania Wolvenstien.

I would have liked to see this as just a pure Wolfenstein video, but it was still pretty awesome anyway! The animation is really really great!

Gez said:

I'm pretty sure this was already linked here when it was new. :p

As evidenced in this thread so far, just because something's timeline doesn't mean everyone's seen it. :P

Captain Red said:

Is there a way I can like, pay money to this guy to make the Doom comic in this style?

Omg, that would be so hilarious.

Captain Red said:

Is there a way I can like, pay money to this guy to make the Doom comic in this style?

No. There are laws which prohibit such hazardous amounts of awesome on one web page.

i remember seeing this before. it's still very very awesome, and plausible mix between the two game series.

hahaha, great animation.

Nomad said:
As evidenced in this thread so far, just because something's timeline doesn't mean everyone's seen it. :P

I know I didn't.

DoomUK said:

No. There are laws which prohibit such hazardous amounts of awesome on one web page.

Meh. I've seen enough Doom fan videos or comics to be jaded. Usually they involve a faceless (helmet-on) lunatic Doom marine who fucks or jerks off at demons, or is a zombie. It would help to see Doomguy less time with that damned helmet.

Captain Red said:

An animated Doom comic would be fucking awesome.

That has to be one of the best things I've seen for a long time.

Captain Red said:

DoomUK said:

Just give the guy a berserk pack then send him to the lawyer and let him "RIP AND TEAR!" the law papers apart.
:)

I think it's Richter Belmont from Rondo of Blood.

Wow, that was sooo great!! I posted it on John Romero and Tom Hall's facebooks. just awesome. Pure perfection (even if I'm not at all familiar with the other game character that interrupted the awesomeness). Thank you for posting this!

I praised the animation and asked the author if he had plans to do a doomguy animation. His reply:

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Absolutely love to do a doom toon even got a few goofy ideas, just no time!

-s

Did anyone notice that the chicken had spiderwebs , when first apeared?
And wow , how can Hans fit in the elevator.
Nazis has the best chicken , but how did it remove all all the blood? It only gives away 10+ hp points.
That secret should had an extra life in it.

joe-ilya said:

Did anyone notice that the chicken had spiderwebs , when first apeared?
And wow , how can Hans fit in the elevator.
Nazis has the best chicken , but how did it remove all all the blood? It only gives away 10+ hp points.
That secret should had an extra life in it.

lol
0/10 would not watch again.
(lies, I did).