Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

My New Watch

Just thought you might like to see that, any miniature-tech fans amongst you.

Casio managed to get a 3.68Mhz CPU and 24KB memory in this one, but soon things will be far better.

I managed to get this for £35 (about $50) in Makro, any more and I wouldn't have bothered. Still, it's quite fun. Exchanges all kinds of text data with the PC. Heh, it'll take 3 of deadnail's journal entires with it, so I can be depressed on the move. =)

Feel free to img your own watch, if you can find a pic of it.

And where's the 'off topic' message icon? Nevermind.

Nice watch. all mine does is glow in the dark with the press of a button.

Nice avatar. here's mine.

I still have the watch the mrs bought me before we were married so, around 1980 Seiko calculator watch

I've ben wearing this Timex Ironman for six years now. I got it for my grade-school graduation. it's not very impressive, but it's been around the world and back with me.

hey, fod, that is a retro classic! I bet it's worth a bit now. A calculator watch in 1980 must've been the dog's gonads.

Micro circuitry was much bigger per component back then.

Meh, watches. I haven't worn one on a regular basis since like 6th grade. I either ask someone or look at my cell phone.

I had a nice watch with a remote controll build into it in 4th grade... later that year I hit it on the wall and started hiding it so no one could see I broke it. Dunno where it is now, probably in a shelf or something.

Not particular interested in overly advanced watches, a decent watch which can show me the time and which has an alarm clock feature in it, is all I need.

Hey pritch, in case you haven't noticed yet someone's trying to get your attention in the fan fic forum with the thread "hey pritch".

cheers, dsm, saw it.

K, how about this for overly technical! :)

http://www.watch-heaven.com/order/details.asp?ProductID=3258

I'd like to add this to my collection of Casios but the funds are too short at the mo, plus I have a digital camera already.

This is my 'old' watch. I've had it for three years and it's the bollocks. Nothing beats a G-Shock. You'll never have to worry about it.

Here's the page: http://www.gadgetmad.com/reviews/riseman.shtml

a freaking camera in a watch? I could have some fun with that =]

I've never worn a watch, and I've never really cared what time it was. I do have a bitchin Casio watch I use as an alarm clock next to my bed. I owned that thing for 10 years before I had to change the battery. :)

pritch said:

Heh, it'll take 3 of deadnail's journal entires with it, so I can be depressed on the move. =)

My average entry, yes, but will it fit 3 the size of retards & flashing lights? Man, hard to believe that was that long ago.

Howard...

If any of you fuckers care, I have over TWELVE HOURS of Dream Theater MP3's on my harddrive right now. Come the 9th, with the 32 bit remaster of the original album, I'm going to order every CD I don't have. I just picked up the Live Scenes From New York DVD today.

And yes, they are responsible for my sig. =)