Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this or not,but does anyone know about how many female members there are at Doomworld? This is not meant to offend anyone.Just curious.

In light of a certain recent thread, I feel the need to act like one of Spartacus' companions and tell you all I'm a woman.

Captain Ventris said:

In light of a certain recent thread, I feel the need to act like one of Spartacus' companions and tell you all I'm a woman.

This makes four, AFAIK

Signed, first male poster in this thread.

Not that it counts, but I class myself as genderblind. Unless there's a physiological concern, then my gender really is irrelevant to anything I do.

Eris Falling said:

This makes four, AFAIK

Signed, first male poster in this thread.

I genuinely thought the Spartacus thing would be clear.

schwerpunk said:

I'm a feminist, but I don't think that counts...

It can count in any way you choose.I started this thread out of curiosity. Anyone male or female or is welcome to post on this thread.The responses are appreciated. Thanks!

I know one female on here in person. However, on here, she has male marked as her gender.

grouchbag, just out of curiosity, are you the same person that posts on Duke4.net and said was an old lady?

Quasar said:

Wouldn't blame her with the way things are around here the internet.

FTFY

darknation said:

scuba is indeed sexier than all you bitches.

Too bad you feel that way.I feel sorry for you.I'm sure you are forgiven for it.But there is no need for name calling.We're all equal as humans.Even YOU.

Scuba Steve said:

I'm a woman.

And a very attractive one at that.My compliments.You also have an excellent sense of humor.

Male here.

Makes me wonder, why do you want to know?

Mr. Chris said:

Male here.

Makes me wonder, why do you want to know?

Well,just curious.Why not? Also,for the most part I feel I've been well treated here. There have been 1 or 2 though,that have acted like this is a male only club.But as I said,I've been mostly made to feel welcome here.So I'll compliment all the people of any gender who have made me and others feel at home. this IS a pretty good forum,after all.

grouchbag said:

Well,just curious.Why not? Also,for the most part I feel I've been well treated here. There have been 1 or 2 though,that have acted like this is a male only club.But as I said,I've been mostly made to feel welcome here.So I'll compliment all the people of any gender who have made me and others feel at home. this IS a pretty good forum,after all.

Is your space bar's functionality after punctuation a stochastic process?

LkMax said:

grouchbag, just out of curiosity, are you the same person that posts on Duke4.net and said was an old lady?

FTFY

Does it really matter?Whether or not I am,I don't want to bring another forum into this one.Please don't take offense at my answer.All I will say is I really AM an old woman.

exp(x) said:

Is your space bar's functionality after punctuation a stochastic process?

I use a piece of shit keyboard with my with my new computer.Combined with bad eyesight,it happens.

Captain Ventris said:

I genuinely thought the Spartacus thing would be clear.

Clear enough to anyone who remembers the movie's storyline.

Another male here. I get the impression there's normally only been a handful of females on the forum at any time, with maybe a few more who've adopted a male persona in order to avoid harassment.

@grouchbag - pay no heed to darknation, I think his attitude is the result of being dropped on his head at birth, and at regular intervals afterwards until he got too heavy to pick up. ;-)

Technician said:

Is this an elaborate scheme to somehow force me to check my privilege?

Oh,for heaven's sake,lighten up.I really pity you.
Good night every one.Thanks for your comments.Bye!

GreyGhost said:

I'm pretty sure I'll get away with insulting darknation if I add a smiley to the end of my sentence because that sort of stupidity always ends well for the poster in question

grouchbag said:

Does it really matter?Whether or not I am,I don't want to bring another forum into this one.Please don't take offense at my answer.All I will say is I really AM an old woman.

Ok, none taken, I was just curious. I've found people using my same nick in other sites (reddit for example) so I had to modify it a little.

On the topic, I'm male.