Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MegaTurtleRex

Backloggery

Finally getting around to using this site, thought maybe some people here would find it useful.

http://www.backloggery.com/megaturtlerex

It lets you catalog games that you have played or need to play, you can enter anything though including Doom WADS. I'm playing through Back To Saturn X after finishing vanilla Doom, not sure what I'll run through after, so many wads D:

I tried using this site in the past, gave up quickly due to my ridiculous game collection with about half of it unfinished. You say wads should be added? DEAR GOD, where would I even BEGIN to categorise those? :p

Behehe, you could always use it just for WADS. Thinking I might do that myself since my backlog is larger than my ego can cope with.

What I'd like to see is a database of all WADs or at least all /idgames releases where you could add to your list the ones you've already played. Like MyAnimeList but about Doom. Would be useful for people like me who absolutely have to play every wad in the existence.

I could see myself being as motivated to use this as using Notepad to jot down the filenames of wads I want to play.

(not very, but I understand the reasoning behind it, even if simply writing it down myself will do the same thing.)

Yeah probably should do that, but I kinda see WADS as a valid extension of Doom, the quality of them is pretty amazing.

Just finished Back to Saturn X... at least i think so :P, has an interesting ending but I wont spoil. Really great WAD, both maps and music were extremely good imo so thanx to the people who made it.

Now to figure out what next to play D: