Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY_ENZO

Repercussions of Innocence

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were innocents in the mansion. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to his sanity were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a murderer for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the cruise ships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY INOCENTS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the big mansion house he knew there were innocents.
"This is your mind," his sanity crackered. "You must fight the innocents!"
So John gotted his murder knive and ran through the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the innocents!
"I will shoot at him," said the guy with the shootgun and he fired the shootgun shell bullets. John knifed at him and tried to cut him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the innocents," he shouted!
The sanity said "No, John. You are the innocents."
And then, John was an innocent.

All is not lost, John still has the opportunity to kill one innocent AND fulfill his father's prophecy at the same time.

Stohn Jalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were bored readers in the forums. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to his sanity were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Stohn was a poster for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the fanficks forums and he said to dad "I want to make fanficks, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL WRITE REPEATITIVE FANFICKS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the big forum he knew there were readers.
"This is your awsumness," his questionable sanity crackered. "You must mock teh repercushions!"
So Stohn gotted his keyboard and edited some shit.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the bored readers!
"I will ban him," thought the mod but didn't. Stohn started writing another one while waiting for apperciation. But then the servers crashed and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must make fanficks," he shouted!
The sanity said "No, Stohn. You are the repeatitive."
And then, Stohn learned nothing. I should've thrown in an impse joke, he thought.