Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Insomniak

best Hexen Weapon

What is your favorite Hexen weapon and why?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Hexen weapon and why?

• Bloodscourge (mage)
    • Wraithverge (cleric)
    • Quietus (fighter)
    • Arc of Death (mage)
    • Firestorm (cleric)
    • Hammer of Retribution (fighter)
    • Frost Shards (mage)
    • Serpent Staff (cleric)
    • Timon\'s Hammer (fighter)
    • melee weapons

Lüt said:

Or, you could just look in the manual, which says "This multi-part runesword is called Quietus because it's the ultimate way to silence your foes."

What, you think I have the manual?

I remember asking my english teacher if she knew what quietus meant. She didn't even know the word, so she though I meant coitus... It does sound alike.

dr_st said:

I remember asking my english teacher if she knew what quietus meant. She didn't even know the word, so she though I meant coitus... It does sound alike.

Well, now you know...I hope - damn shame I can't write in your language to make it all clear.
Synonyms of the term Quietus according to my dictionary: coup de grâce, deathblow, finishing stroke, final blow.

I havn't played the game much, but I like the wepon that sends spirits into the enemy and rips them apart when you use the ToP. What is it called?

Wraithverge.

BTW, did anyone see Wraithverge's beta sprites? They're not in the wad. It was a golden crucifix with some funky arches and gems.

Zaldron said:

BTW, did anyone see Wraithverge's beta sprites?

WHERE?!

GIMME!!!

URL URL URL!!!!!

That's the fucking problem. WHO KNOWS??! I saw them in a magazine like, a hundred years ago. There's some really cool unused Bloodscourge projectile explosions in the wad, though.