Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lazygecko

Irierath - new Chip/FM Metal project

man you are one of my favorite ocremixers/musicians/etc. i dig

sounds like it ought to be in shinobi 4. if only such a thing existed. also i second what megalyth said ^__^

Big fan, VOPM?? I'd love to be able to pick your brain one day. You've always been one of my favorite OC guys and I've seen you a lot across both communities

Basically what everybody else said. I'm really liking it.

Thanks for all the comments. On the other hand, it's a bit sad that I'm getting way more response here than in any of the music-related communities I've posted it in.

Ralphis said:

Big fan, VOPM?? I'd love to be able to pick your brain one day. You've always been one of my favorite OC guys and I've seen you a lot across both communities

It's all FM8 actually. It has so much more functionality which makes things easier for me, like velocity scaling/sensitivity letting me program the muted string sounds into the same patch.

perhaps not too surprising that a community centered around an old-ass game digs some chiptunes :)

hopefully you don't get too discouraged about it, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for more tunes from ya

Ribbiks said:

perhaps not too surprising that a community centered around an old-ass game digs some chiptunes :)

hopefully you don't get too discouraged about it, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for more tunes from ya

Yeah be sure you keep us updated on your music.