Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capellan

100 lines (final link now active)

"or le"? Are the missing s a stealth joke about not having enough lines left to draw them?

Gez said:

"or le"? Are the missing s a stealth joke about not having enough lines left to draw them?

That is exactly the poin

Jayextee said:

Also if Traversd's excellent imagery is used for the title, I can take the happy Caco and make a CREDIT screen for both wads with the author names down the side?

Sure, that'd be good. Happy to put off release until the weekend to get that :)

Obsidian said:

There's the DeHackEd patches for both the wads. Just whack 'em in and off you go!

Thanks!

Hm, I thought Demonologist's one was just called Throne. Can you change it to Black Throne Adam? :-)

Obsidian said:

Hm, I thought Demonologist's one was just called Throne. Can you change it to Black Throne Adam? :-)

Done.

Compiled wads and text file. These wads have the titlepic and dehacked files in them. traversd's images were the wrong side (320x240; should be 320x200), so the "Maps with ..." subheading got chopped off. Honestly, I prefer it this way. I didn't find the joke that funny :)

As soon as we have a credits screen, I'll upload to idgames.

I am outraged! But also not a comedian :0p

All good Adam. Well done to you, obsidian and everyone else on compiling this.

Just had a quick blast through some of the non-trad maps, and noticed that the version that's in there of mine is an old version, that I fixed some issues with a few weeks ago. I'd posted in the thread when I updated it, but I guess it was missed. Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, Adam. Here's the link again:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28198906/100.wad

Oh, and no need to pluralise the title in the text file - one triangle is enough!

The title screen is awesome :)

Capellan said:

Sure, that'd be good. Happy to put off release until the weekend to get that :)

Cool, I'll get on that soon. Either today or tomorrow, I should be done.

durian said:

Just had a quick blast through some of the non-trad maps, and noticed that the version that's in there of mine is an old version, that I fixed some issues with a few weeks ago.

I'll slot it in, but I need to put difficulty settings in again.

Gah! Of course. Well, you've already done it once, so not to worry - I'll take care of it myself this evening (I'll just replicate what you did) and post an updated link when it's done :)

I don't think the overlap is so bad, and dragging caco left a bit would upset the overall composition.

However, I'm open to what anyone else thinks.

Yeah, I think if he/she was further to the left then it would scupper the framing - it looks fine with the overlay.

(Disregard)

Non-traditional.

If I've missed anyone or mis-spelled anyone give me a shout and I'll fix it.

EDIT I can see one right now. Whoops, sorry Walter!

Eat this one instead:

He didn't. Your name is in the trad screen.

EDIT: Obsidian, you however missed Capellan on the nontrad one.
EDIT2: And you are there twice

EDIT3: For some reason I thought Obsidian was making the screens, sorry.

Jayextee said:

I don't think the overlap is so bad, and dragging caco left a bit would upset the overall composition.

However, I'm open to what anyone else thinks.

Sort the nicknames by length. Put the very long at the top. Try to make it so the border of the text column describes a graceful curve. :p

They're in appearance order.

So, I've missed Capellan from non-trad (and got Obsidian twice, oops). Anyone else?

EDIT

I double-checked it this time. Should be good to go. I wasn't sure it was possible to be so much of a fuckup, hahahah.

OK, I'll add these into the wads after work, plus durian's updated map (with difficulty levels implemented - I realised I could just copy the "things" from the old version to the new version, using slade3), and we'll be good to upload to idgames.

Oh, I'm not sure if that will work actually, as I deleted/moved various things in the more recent version. But I'm more than happy to get to it this eve (in a short while).

Jayextee - how did it happen that Confalonieri's name is screwed now?

If you want to get rid of long nicks, write "DoomHero85" (or GRB) and "Daimon" ;)

Oh, the title of mine is still pluralised in the text file. Of course, it's no big deal, but if you could remove the 's', that would be great :)

Are you going to add my random GRB names to the textfile? They were sort of spur of the moment names, but they still need to be called something.