chesse20

notbe2.wad [want advice on difficulty]

2 easy or 2 hard  

3 members have voted

1. 1. 2 easy or 2 hard

• 2 easy
    • its fine
    • 2 hard

Good job, you startled me, but it needs to be easier.. and easier on a machine.. and not involve terry..

Would I be right in guessing you watch Aquarius's videos? I know it's funny watching him play crappy maps and all, but I'd strongly recommend you don't upload this to IdGames: it's not that fun, looks ugly and is quite frankly bloody annoying with all that buzzing. Also, anything to do with Terry around here is a bad idea.

I'm not saying you should stop mapping though: everyone has to start somewhere, right? Try download some of the higher rated wads on IdGames and give them a play. Not only will you enjoy yourself, you can also learn from them and put them to good use. Feel free to PM me if you want any tips or feedback, I'm happy to help. :-)

I agree with Obsidian the buzzing is really annoying, and you shouldn't put that many hornets in one room. You should make many rooms, and make it get harder as to get further in the level. Plus if you really have your heart set on a big room of hornets, you should give more weapons, like a BFG9000 and a Rocket Launcher, not just the Super Shotgun.

For those wondering about the level, here is a pic.