Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tarnsman

[ Tango TV ] 5-in-100 Weekly Speedmapping Extravaganza (Season 1 Complete)

I'm just beginning to watch the latest streams, and Tarnsman has restarted his entire map 10 minutes into the session. I love it.

Against all common sense, considering the fact that time zones exist and my laptop likes to take a gigantic shit on me whenever I run anything alongside Doombuilder, I wish to take part in the Thanksgiving event.

Alfonzo said:
"****ing god damn it I'm quitting speedmapping forever. ****ing Tarnsman. What a ****lord."
-- Alfonzo, 90 minutes later

The inevitable Alfonzo meltdown: still my favorite part of every speedmapping session ever :)

On that note, do the holiday maps take place on their respective holidays or the Saturday closest to them?

Because 32in24 is this weekend, the thanksgiving event will be delayed till next weekend.

May have to play my availability by ear then...

We really need to have more awareness/news/posting/something about this. I wasn't even aware of the New Years'/Christmas sessions even happening, even though I was probably in the relevant IRC channel at the time.

There is a rumor that season two is starting soon, what with summmer approaching?

Is this rumor true?!