Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobi

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #97 - Speed of Doom (Part I revisited)

After almost two years, it is about time that we replay the first part of Speed of Doom. It is a fun and challenging megawad released in 2010. Join up this Thursday and convince yourself of it!

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • PWADs: sodfinal, miekskins-r3, tskins1e, tns97
  • Maps: map01-map16, map31
  • Lives: 1
  • Euro session: 19:00 BST @ [L@P] - Germany, Europe
  • US session: 19:00 EDT @ DUI - New Jersey, USA
  • Date: 20th July 2013
  • More Details...
Get ZDaemon and join the fun.

So it took just 2 years to run out of stuff. :p

I'll try to come tag along after quite a while.

j4: Well, this is not the first rerun in the history of TNS. :) But yeah, they might happen a little more often in the future, although that doesn't mean that we completely ran out of stuff to play. Personally, I plan to continue making compilations of cool maps from each year, just like I did with "2003 WAD Retrospective", so that's at least 19 more fresh sessions from me alone! :)

i was lobbying for reusing wads some time ago. honestly, which one of you guys was there for the first SoD run? i'm not sure even anima played yet in TNS #5. :)

dew said:

i was lobbying for reusing wads some time ago. honestly, which one of you guys was there for the first SoD run? i'm not sure even anima played yet in TNS #5. :)

I wasn't there for the first SoD run. I think I first started in on TNS sessions with #7, Vanguard.

Happy that I didn't make a fool of myself on the map I perform the best on in the first rota, map 14, heh.

Sign in to follow this