Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wobbo

The best document ive found online in all my life...

Anarchy!
The scourge of ev'ry sea!
The Antichrist aboard a rig
With us your cut-throat thieves!
The ship went down, we all near drowned
You stood there on the deck
'Til the Spanish came and flogged yer ass
And dragged you from the wreck.

Xian said:

Its not quite perfect but everyone on the planet would do well to check out the Anarchists FAQ:

http://www.infoshop.org/faq/index.html

That is so funny! Anarchists? Anarchists? Heheheheh bless them, Anarchists recognise no laws etc, rage against society blah blah but on their internet site we see:

Copyright (C) 1995-2002 The Anarchist FAQ Editorial Collective:
Iain McKay, Gary Elkin, Dave Neal, Ed Boraas

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.

hehehehe You mustn't break these copyright laws and property rights :)

Sure, a perfect-working anarchy would be ideal, but such a thing is simply not feasible.

Anarchism is as far-fetched as communism. Works on paper but humans are a tad more complex than that.

2 anarchists were ready to go downtown to smash some shop windows in protest about globalisation, "Yeh Tom let's go show them we are 'ard and do not recognise their society" "Damn right" says Bill, "Ok you ready? What ya waiting for?" "My mom says I can't go" sobs Tom :)
If an anarchist group attained political power, would they by principle have to dissolve their own government?

2 anarchists were ready to go downtown to smash some shop windows in protest about globalisation, "Yeh Tom let's go show them we are 'ard and do not recognise their society" "Damn right" says Bill, "Ok you ready? What ya waiting for?" "My mom says I can't go" sobs Tom :)

True story: A couple of juvie gang kids in Salt Lake were busted when one asked his mom to drive them to the site of a rumble. This was a few years ago, but it went through my old man's office.