Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomRenegade

Industrial Deathmatch/ Download link/ New Wads included with updated links

I made two parts of a wad, first is Rusty Metal, second is steel hell. I want to share information but it will probably take awhile if you want it. It has some offensive things if you are christian, please don't download.
1st level : Pinion - NIN soundtrack
2nd level: Waste - Rammstein soundtrack
3rd level: Factory - Marilyn Manson soundtrack
4th level: still working on it
Chain gun is replaced by Mp40 not my skin, but I did add on to the dropped gun.
Steel Hell wad
Only has a few levels, I haven't named them yet and I need to edit them ALOT! They were actually failed DM maps I was making for Rusty Metal. But I'm pretty sure they can be fixed...
So if you're intrested in finding out more about the wads, I'd be glad to tell you. But the only things I really made were the maps. I edited the floor model of the chaingun, no new textures. I really think Pinion can go far, alot of time perfecting detail because I want people to know, I really have high expectations for this. When it's uploaded, I want opinions.
I need someone who I can share the wad with who could look for glitches, it isn't finished so I wouldn't share it with anyone... Maybe some additional mappers because my imagination is limited. But most of the wad is complete. A few set backs... Major setbacks actually, so I have a few glitches to patch. Doom Builder is horrible, but I have managed to not let it get in the way to much, only thing it has done so far was delete a major map. I luckily backed it up earlier but it is missing quite a bit of it, so I just added other parts on the map.
Rusty Metal 2013
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ryridm
Rusty Metal 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3pch7w
The Uncommon Industry DEMO (next wad will contain new maps plus fixed textures)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5dagyc
Pinion 1, 2, and 3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vj3x6l

Hope you enjoy
btw, you guys are probably never going to see steel hell. Just contains ugly maps that didn't make it into the original. I mean. A "Waste" clone that had a part that was suppose to look like halo one, and another part full of skulls and blood. I mean, ugly. One had to many light textures, and it originally had 4 way (last map in Rusty Metal 2013) but I changed that at the last second. Now it's on Rusty Metal 2 with the older maps. I knew I could advertise the finished Pinion 2, but I have new add ons. But I thought if you liked it, you could try the uncommon industry. A complete shot in the dark. Well, I listen to a lot of industrial rock when I do these and I think of factories. That's why my style is the same. I mean, I sometimes listen to 90's alternative. I feel behind my time, my generation sucks. Just certain stuff influences me to make doom maps. In another topic, one day I hope to be a mapper for a video game team

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hp3qtuwxbxwafe/AllWads2014.zip?m=
*Updated link*
All my wads, see my progress

When posting a project, whether it's partially or completely finished, it's best to post screenshots or videos to let people have a grasp of what they're going to see.

Critics are raving about this under-wraps project, that is too secret for the public to see at this time! Just look:

"DoomRenegade's mod is laced with authenticity and utter realism. A good and solid industrial something-or-other debut that should put DoomRenegade in consideration for an IGF Award...Probably the coolest industrial something-or-other I’ve played in the last 5 years."
-- Weekly Press Sunnyvale Metropolitan

"fascinating...A fast-paced, intriguing thriller...Intricately plotted, insightful and deeply affecting...DoomRenegade's talent for putting the player in the midst of battle is richly displayed...Juanita C. kinney meets Burton C. Hawkins."
-- Curtis Marquez & Thelma Gordon, Sun Pittsfield Community

"I have faith in this Mundane masterpiece. A industrial something-or-other thriller with the punch of a full metal jacket. An intensely charged tale of love, death, and life's real mysteries. Grieving parents, a frightened town, and a reluctant hero come together in a quest for that most powerful of human drives, the search for dignity."
-- The Los Angeles Metro

"DoomRenegade's Project is a stunning debut mod by a lucid, precise, and talented new voice in the genre...The return of DoomRenegade, eight years after he released Absolutely Nothing, has been given the kind of attention you'd expect to see if The Beatles or, dare we say, Jesus decided to make a return."
-- Seth Cardenas, The Ocala Telegraph

Looks...VERY bright, what with all the lights in every nook and cranny.

It took a really long time, I mean it has over 100 light textures I had to apply. Even though I put in endless amouts of details, I checked for texture glitches, there are none, I just really have high hopes for this map.

I didn't want the map tp be just a line, all the rooms are connected, and 4 or 5 have been added to connect the map to other parts

Found Nine Inch Nails last MIDI and I am going to add it to the game. The last level is still being decided and I might have to post a demo wad so you all can test it.

Has official and non-offical information. Just go to v4 if you don't care, I was going to release them in order but who wants all of them like that? Just one download, Title pictures for the old and new.
oh just a warning, the maps lack creativity but then come back, like two maps are just simple, but all the others were extremely difficult to dream up. You'll know when you see them, Anti-Chruch of god or dog fo hcurC was extremely lazy, I had a dream, and I forgot it halfway through