Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
marxr

Khorus' Speedy Shit

So I played through the megawad called Khorus' Speedy Shit and it's what the title says it is - some pretty speedy shit, took me about hour and half to get through all the levels. Nice megawad although I ran into some issuses in few levels durning the playthrough, maybe I missed something or maybe they're just bugs, don't know.

MAP31: I found the 2 secret switches that open the secret teleporter exit at the beginning. I ran into the teleporter and nothing, it didn't take me anywhere, tried it again a few times before giving up and cheated my way into level 32... Is this supposed to be that way?

MAP29: Couldn't exit the level because the red key was nowhere to be found, looked everywhere, am I missing something? It was after everything had been done already, just couldn't locate that red key..

'tis a fine MegaWAD, recently played through it myself. As for your problems...

MAP31: Been playing on easy, have we? The teleport landing isn't flagged to appear on ITYTD or HNTR. Whether or not this is an intended design feature or just some horrible bug isn't clear (maybe this topic will eventually clear that up for us).

MAP29: Red Skullkey is on the step with the two Arch-Viles (East section of the map). Appears on all skill settings, so if it's not there for you then fuck knows what happened.

Map31 is a bug and my fault. The secret exit was a last-second addition I made to the map when I realized what slot I was mapping for. Just use a command line or IDCLEV to Map32.

BaronOfStuff: oops my bad, the red key problem was in map 28, at first I typed 29 because I wasn't sure, then cheked and forgot to change it here, description of the problem remains same though.

Snakes: yup used IDCLEV. Also in one area of the map there's a elevated platform, the one near that arachnotron, IDCLIP can also be used to get up there and take the exit to MAP32. I suppose the teleporter is supposed to take you there right?
Btw nice music on that map, do you know where to get it and if I could use it for one of my own maps?

TheUltimateDoomer said:

So I played through the megawad called Khorus' Speedy Shit and it's what the title says it is - some pretty speedy shit, took me about hour and half to get through all the levels. Nice megawad although I ran into some issuses in few levels durning the playthrough, maybe I missed something or maybe they're just bugs, don't know.

Glad you enjoyed it! Sorry about the mapping errors, I did rather little playtesting of them myself and mostly depended on player feedback after I uploaded the maps each day.

BaronOfStuff said:

'tis a fine MegaWAD, recently played through it myself.

Thanks! I've watched your playthrough on youtube, it was good fun to watch. Thanks for doing that. :)

Snakes said:

Map31 is a bug and my fault.

It's ok, I forgive you. <3