Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Springy

PRCP -nomonsters pack

I'm thinking BF_Thud seeing as not many other people seem to have ideas on the subject at hand. I'll start compiling soon then start another thread tomorrow.

4shockblast said:

I would be OK with that. Still, my first choice is probably still Kama Sutra, since I want to finally release my demos for it.

I think I might go for KS if that's the case. Expect a thread sometime tomorrow after I got a demo done, if it's not up then I'm probably out.

I hate to bump this but I have lost practically everything on my hard drive (500GB) worth so the demos are gone from here, I was going to compile this some time this weekend so I'll either re-download everything or someone else can do the honours just note that I am not doing that tonight.

4shockblast said:

I can compile it if you want. I'm pretty sure I have all or most of the records downloaded somewhere.

Up to you, I managed to get a good chunk of data from a back up but sadly only a couple of demos. It depends when you want it really as I have a heavy schedule this week.

GrumpyCat said:

Cool!
Started to watch, but... route for map02 seems to be wrong =)
One minute effort:

I don't know if I really want to add any more demos to the pack, given that it's already compiled (cool demo, though). I think that, at this point, we should just start the new demo pack (I assume still for Kama Sutra) since this pack has been inactive for too long.