Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vandoom

Guess the Doom level! [actually *read* the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Those brown pillars on the outside part are too obvious alongside the barrels and crates on the pale tan construction.

This one's an obvious one, please get it right folks.

SavageCorona said:

This one's an obvious one, please get it right folks.

You're going to say "no way" to everyone who hedges their bets and says "either E3M1 or E3M9", and only give props to people who pick the right one by sheer chance, right?

Urban Space Cowboy said:

You're going to say "no way" to everyone who hedges their bets and says "either E3M1 or E3M9", and only give props to people who pick the right one by sheer chance, right?

There is a correct one, you just have to be lucky when you pick. For this I won't point out if you're wrong just to keep it a mystery.

But yes, I won't let anyone say both.

HellBent's is E2M4 Deimos Anomaly/Lab fuck the British vs US versions

Fernito is correct. Deimos lab.

edit: man I can't figure out Fernito's image. I want to say e2m5 but I just don't think that's quite how the area looks. It's possible it's doom 2 but nothing comes to mind. Oh well, good job on the screen selection Fernito!

SavageCorona said:

Is there a difference between US and EU copies, I swear E2M5 was anomaly not lab.

No idea, but in my US copy E2M1 is called Deimos Anomaly, E2M4 is called Deimos Lab and E2M5 is called Command Center.

Hellbent said:
edit: man I can't figure out Fernito's image. I want to say e2m5 but I just don't think that's quite how the area looks. It's possible it's doom 2 but nothing comes to mind. Oh well, good job on the screen selection Fernito! [/B]

Hellbent said:

E2M5 is called Command Center.

I meant E2M4, I forgot which one it was and I remember it was in the middle of the episode somewhere.

SavageCorona said:

Is there a difference between US and EU copies, I swear E2M4 was anomaly not lab.

The anomalies are connected. E1M8 is Phobos Anomaly, it connects to Deimos Anomaly which is E2M1.

There are no PC version of Doom in which Deimos Anomaly was in another slot than E2M1.

I guessed because of the similar texturing, however the blue lights didn't seem right.

sgt dopey said:

That's E2M5 - Command Center

Yep, that's it! Hellbent mentioned E2M5 as well, but he said he wasn't sure, so his answer didn't count :P

BTW, the location looks unfamiliar because I took the screenshot from a place you can't normally access unless you use IDCLIP.

Jimi said:

How about this? -snip-

I believe that's E1M1 (judging by the specks of what seems to be STARTAN3 in an outside area), although I can't recall the light gray flat being used anywhere in that map.

129thVisplane is correct. I was just listening to the various songs in the level and suddenly I decided to take a trip outside the level.

I'm also seeing half of an evil gorilla face in the mountains and the Mars face below it. Looks like the martians didn't just sculpt faces on Mars, but also on Phobos...

The light grey flat is on the floor in the wall computer panels in the computer room, except the one that lowers to the floor.