Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

My New Computer Fucking Rules!!!!

Thats right! My new fucking computer is GREAT! Here is another plus, I thought it was going to be 1.6 ghz, as in 1. the number 6...I open system info, it says 1.60 ghz. FUCKING SWEET. I just played Quake II in openGL and almost cummed. This computer rules!

bigbadgangsta said:

I thought it was going to be 1.6 ghz, as in 1. the number 6...I open system info, it says 1.60 ghz. FUCKING SWEET.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahHAHAHhhahahAhakthnxbye

Liam the Bard said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahHAHAHhhahahAhakthnxbye

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING A FUCKING COMPUTER NERD!

bigbadgangsta said:

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING A FUCKING COMPUTER NERD!

equals
equals
equals
equals
equals
equals

stphrz said:

So, what all is in the box?

P4 1.6 ghz
256 mb ram
GeForce 4 (dunno which one)
Win XP
SB Live
2 CD ROM drives
floppy drive

Outside the box

2 kick ass speakers with a great subwoofer
Mitsubishi Diamondtron NF
A nice mouse
A nice keyboard
My old shitty printer
Me

bigbadgangsta said:

P4 1.6 ghz
256 mb ram
Win XP
SB Live
2 CD ROM drives
floppy drive

Outside the box

A nice mouse
A nice keyboard
My old shitty printer
Me

Is that 1.6 or 1.60?

wow, I don't know if doomboy is capable of even doing something like this

Whoa, wait a minute. You've only just switched from Q2 Software to OpenGL ? Today ? In the year of our lord 2002 ?

Get Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, set all the graphics options to max and play it in its full 1280x960x32bit glory. THEN you'll fucking splooge all over your keyboard.

bigbadgangsta said:

Thats right! My new fucking computer is GREAT! Here is another plus, I thought it was going to be 1.6 ghz, as in 1. the number 6...I open system info, it says 1.60 ghz. FUCKING SWEET. I just played Quake II in openGL and almost cummed. This computer rules!

Mind like to switch with my computer: Compaq 7360, 56k modem, AOL/MSN/Netzero free trials add-on, 56mb RAM, 1.58GB in HD, 500mhz, Trident Blade MVP4 (63), and AMD K6(tm) 3d processor?

heh, bbg made a funney.

anyways, 256 SDRAM or DDRRAM? What clock frequency for teh RAM? How fast is local disk in RPM? Answers bbg, we need answers! :P

999cop I feel your pain, buddy.

bigbadgangsta said:

P4 1.6 ghz

Pfft...AMD OWNS Intel!

256 mb ram

I hate you :P

Did it come standard or was it an option you added?

Win XP

No comment.

SB Live

Already beat you to it ;)

2 CD ROM drives

Hmmmm, do you mean one ROM drive and the other a R/RW drive?

floppy drive

Well DUH!!!!!!!!

Outside the box

An audiophile's dream....

Pardon me for asking, but, what?

A nice mouse

Optical? Cordless? Regular?

A nice keyboard

Stain-proof?

My old shitty printer

Only thing that's not new eh?

Me

The best thing of all ;)

Pritch said:

How fast is local disk in RPM?

My God...if you HAVE to know that, then you need to get out more.

Crendowing said:

My God...if you HAVE to know that, then you need to get out more.

HD's speed is like a hundred times more important than size. Mine's a slow bitch and real bottleneck for my comp.

Zaldron said:

HD's speed is like a hundred times more important than size. Mine's a slow bitch and real bottleneck for my comp.

If only I held off with buying my hd I could have a nice 10,000rpm one, but I'm with a 7,200rpm rightnow, 40 gb. and another 25 as my D drive, also 7,200 rpm.

bigbadgangsta said:

Here is another plus, I thought it was going to be 1.6 ghz, as in 1. the number 6...I open system info, it says 1.60 ghz. FUCKING SWEET.

Please remind me to make a very special pic just for you.

Crendowing said:

Pfft...AMD OWNS Intel!I hate you :PDid it come standard or was it an option you added?No comment.[/b]Already beat you to it ;)Hmmmm, do you mean one ROM drive and the other a R/RW drive?Well DUH!!!!!!!!An audiophile's dream....Pardon me for asking, but, what?Optical? Cordless? Regular?Stain-proof?Only thing that's not new eh?The best thing of all ;)My God...if you HAVE to know that, then you need to get out more.

Fuck AMD. I despise you :P. Standard. Yay. Who cares? Both are CD-RW/CD-ROM drives. Yes, I'm an audiophile :P. Optical. Regular. Yeah. Uh huh. True.

Zaldron said:

Maybe THAT'S why my 'puter works so damn shitty.

Outside the box

You're both fucking stupid.

Now then, let me explain.

Let's see. 2 speakers and a sub. Okay, so then I assume you don't care about 3D audio. Therefore, a Live is FAR from an audiophile's card. A Turtle Beach or an expensive studio card would do you MUCH better over 2 speakers.

Now if we were talking 4 speakers and a sub, that would imply a decent amount of surround sound, especially from games. For that I would recommend an Audigy.

And what type of speakers? Don't they say the fucking name on them? Cambridge Soundworks? Altec Lansing? Those're the two computer speaker brands I enjoy.

However, if you were REALLY an audiophile you'd be plugging a $1200 studio soundcard directly into a DTS decoder with optic cables and some fucking serious speakers, probably expensive ass THX certified ones.

If you were really an audiophile, not a dimwit with two no name speakers and a sub on a fucking soundcard older than the cheese on my scrotum.

Heh, thats a good PC BBG...same as mine except for the GF4.....except I got this one almost a year ago, so I'll be curious to see how much that set you back..also yeah, two generic speakers and a subwoofer isn't the best in sound....but it's still not bad. I also agree with deadnail about Altech Lansing speakers, Thats what mine are, very good. but It is A Good machine..Congratulations..

and finally....I can't believe YOU would make a mistake like 1.6/1.60....well actually I can...but seriously, thats doomboy level..:P

bigbadgangsta said:

I just played Quake II in openGL and almost cummed.

I hate to admit that, but ditto.

bigbadgangsta said:

I just played Quake II in openGL and almost cummed.

This maybe shocking news for you, but there ARE better looking games then Quake II nowadays. For example, RTCW. Get the demo and put all settings on max.

deadnail said:

And what type of speakers? Don't they say the fucking name on them? Cambridge Soundworks? Altec Lansing? Those're the two computer speaker brands I enjoy.

don't forget Klipsch 4.1, I have em and god damn do they kick ass. 4 satelites, 60 watts each and a 160 watt sub. That's 400 watts put together, loud as fuck. Only problem is that the sub get's killed by the speakers if you turn it up too loud. I think a nice combo would be those 4 60 watt satellites and a 600 watt sub. That'd be pretty decent. =]

Arno said:

This maybe shocking news for you, but there ARE better looking games then Quake II nowadays. For example, RTCW. Get the demo and put all settings on max.

No shit there are better games than Quake II...

Oh and they are Boston speakers. I plan on getting new ones.

bigbadgangsta said:

Oh and they are Boston speakers. I plan on getting new ones.

/me starts to chant "klipsch"

Archvile64 said:

How much did you pay for it, BBG?

Me? $0
My dad payed for it ;)
$1,347.06 according to the recipt.

bigbadgangsta said:

$1,347.06 according to the recipt.

and that's .06, and not .060! he got a good deal!

deadnail said:

You're both fucking stupid.[/b][/quote]No.

Okay, so then I assume you don't care about 3D audio. Therefore, a Live is FAR from an audiophile's card. A Turtle Beach or an expensive studio card would do you MUCH better over 2 speakers.

FYI, I have 4 speakers now.

If you were really an audiophile, not a dimwit with two no name speakers and a sub on a fucking soundcard older than the cheese on my scrotum.

Hmmmm, look at the meaning of the word audiophile: all it means is one who likes sound in WHATEVER form.