Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

The video project has been abandoned

For those of you that remember my thread mentioning a video project for my multimedia class, you might want to read this if you were interested.

It has been abandoned for the following reasons:

• Avid Cinema cannot import graphics (so I wasted oogles of time making the animations for it)
  • The quality of the tapes that my partner and I used to film is shitty, shitty, shitty....
  • I never got a chance to get the music onto the video
  • It was due last Friday, and I got an 80 at best for it today
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and at least my teacher gave me a good grade for it (she saw that I put so much work into making the animations, which I have to admit are rather lousy).

If I could, I'd post links to the animations, but Freewebz is being a bitch right now and I can't post them. Don't even ask to see any clips from the filming; I don't have the software to capture any shots from.

Keep DOOMing anyway, somebody else might want to make a DOOM music video later.

I love the style of the letters, pretty simple to make yet looks sweet as hell.

fodders said:

Is this the Doom themed wotsit set in a school you were on about ages ago?

Yes, and at the last minute we wanted to use the marine sprites for the main characters instead of live humans (my partner and I).

I made a doom website for school. nothing fancy, just information on the monsters, weapons, and items, but I managed to get a B on it. 'black on red is too hard to see' he said..... grr...

Black on red? ewww. Black on red are possibly one of the worst colour combinations IMO. Red on black, on the other hand, isn't too bad.

I'm sure I speak for the whole forum when I say the fulcrum of our anticipation has broken and all our hopes and dreams have come crashing down around us.

black on white baby, go with the visualisation scientists :)

GooberMan said:

Black on red? ewww. Black on red are possibly one of the worst colour combinations IMO. Red on black, on the other hand, isn't too bad.

it's not bad, but god damn is it overused. "Hey I'm a gothic little 14 year old that listens to slipknot, I am obliged to make a 1337 little website with a black/red combo color scheme."

-Nothing against gothic people, I love gothic chicks as you all know
-Nothing against slipknot, other than they suck huge dick for ripping shroomhead off
-Nothing against 14 year olds since I was one a few years ago
-Nothing against 1337 websties, since all my sites are 1337 =]

deadnail said:

I'm sure I speak for the whole forum when I say the fulcrum of our anticipation has broken and all our hopes and dreams have come crashing down around us.

Where're the [sarcasm] tags?

I didn't make this thread hoping anyone would care, just letting the maybe one other person who DID care that it's no longer being worked on.

I've been using red-on-black for ages, goddamit. In fact, thats what I had QBasic set to when I first started using it...